A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
First of all, I'm male. I'm also not a virologist.
This post may seem a little sexist because I don't know some of the names of the things I'm going to talk about, nor how they actually operate. Please don't kill me.

Some time ago a female friend of mine installed... a thing... in her body.
From what I understand, it's an anti-pregnancy thing, it's made of copper, and it kills sperm cells just by being in their general vicinity. It's also self cleaning because it sits in there and... magic..?
From her story, I don't want any further explanation because the idea of installing a T shaped thing in my groin area, especially when it's metallic, small enough to be sharp, and again, GOES INTO ONE'S CROTCH, makes me shiver.
Now here comes the more interesting, imo, part of it - it's somehow antibacterial and literally sterilizes the generic area of where it's installed. No viruses, no cells, no NOTHING! That's some vaginal sorcery at this point!

So, herein comes the idiocy - what if I were to take a bunch of these things, weave them in a sort of chainmail kind of thing, could it act as a sort of COVID protection suit?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Quarky00 and Epsilon0
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
An IUD will do absolutely nothing. The copper-coated IUD prevents pregnancy by not allowing the sperm to fertilize the egg. It may also make it harder for a fertilized egg to implant in the uterus. An IUD coated with progestin works in a similar way, but also thickens the cervical mucus and thins the uterine lining.

It has absolutely nothing to do with killing germs.

• Love
Reactions: faraway_beach and Oyoy
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This post may seem a little sexist because I don't know some of the names of the things I'm going to talk about, nor how they actually operate. Please don't kill me.

From what I understand, it's an anti-pregnancy thing, it's made of copper, and it kills sperm cells just by being in their general vicinity. It's also self cleaning because it sits in there and... magic..?
From her story, I don't want any further explanation because the idea of installing a T shaped thing in my groin area, especially when it's metallic, small enough to be sharp, and again, GOES INTO ONE'S CROTCH, makes me shiver.
Now here comes the more interesting, imo, part of it - it's somehow antibacterial and literally sterilizes the generic area of where it's installed. No viruses, no cells, no NOTHING! That's some vaginal sorcery at this point!

So, herein comes the idiocy - what if I were to take a bunch of these things, weave them in a sort of chainmail kind of thing, could it act as a sort of COVID protection suit?
"So, herein comes the idiocy" -> Prophetic words.....

:blarg:

[ sorry, just jumping on the bandwagon ]

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
"So, herein comes the idiocy" -> Prophetic words.....

:blarg:

[ sorry, just jumping on the bandwagon ]
No worries.
Even while typing this out I was thinking "this is so fucking stupid... but what if it's... not...?"

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
No worries.
Even while typing this out I was thinking "this is so fucking stupid... but what if it's... not...?"
We shall have to wait and see what Cecil makes of it....
Could go either way, eg "well done, creative", or "wtf"

[ of course, in truth, it's good to think of ideas because that's where great inventions come from..... ]

Last edited:
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I have an IUD installed. It is a contraceptive device. I doubt very much that it would stop covid 19!

vaginal sorcery lol!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
LOL @ vaginal sorcery too. I've always had my suspicions :love:

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
LOL @ vaginal sorcery too. I've always had my suspicions :love:
If I could perform vaginal sorcery to get rid of corona.....then I most definitely would!! " vagina, vagina, get Rid of corona" would be my chant, and I would slut drop around my living room! That should definitely do it! Lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and GoodPersonEffed
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
" vagina, vagina, get Rid of corona" would be my chant, and I would slut drop around my living room! That should definitely do it! Lol!
Well TBH it's a good as plan as any. :sunglasses: You'd may as well do it.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Well, corona is a bottle of beer, and I have heard rumours of erotic acts where............

Ok, sorry for lowering the tone....

* whistles, looks at the ceiling, hoping he is off the hook *

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
LOL well I wasn't expecting it to be...er...recorded :O

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Right I'm back after furiously slut dropping!! Aaaannnnndddd it didn't work!! Sorry everyone, I gave it my all! :-(

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm sorry, this thread is hilarious. I especially love your description of how copper IUDs work. Not making fun of you.

Anyway, I work with copper a lot in my art, so I'm very familiar with the metal. I was telling a friend recently about how germs don't like to live on it, making it a perfect metal for doorknobs and such.

But here's the thing: This strain of Coronavirus can apparently survive on copper for at least 4 hours. Great.

• Love
Reactions: faraway_beach, GoodPersonEffed, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Right I'm back after furiously slut dropping!! Aaaannnnndddd it didn't work!! Sorry everyone, I gave it my all! :-(
Well, we won't know until we see the stats updates tomorrow....
Perhaps there will be zero new deaths or cases.....
Ye of little faith....

Reactions: BlackPoppet and Deleted member 1465
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I suddenly feel very normal and well-adjusted.

Thx @Compodulator :pfff:

Reactions: BlackPoppet and Deleted member 1465
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'm sorry, this thread is hilarious. I especially love your description of how copper IUDs work. Not making fun of you.

Anyway, I work with copper a lot in my art, so I'm very familiar with the metal. I was telling a friend recently about how germs don't like to live on it, making it a perfect metal for doorknobs and such.

But here's the thing: This strain of Coronavirus can apparently survive on copper for at least 4 hours. Great.
DAMN IT, things were hotting up around here, and now you revert back to science....

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, BlackPoppet and k75
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

Copper is a lovely metal. What do you make? I'd be interested to see pics.
DAMN IT, things were hotting up around here, and now you revert back to science....
It's okay, I think @BlackPoppet may have saved us all :hihi:

Reactions: BlackPoppet and k75
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'll ask the mods to pin this thread under the resources section.....

Reactions: BlackPoppet, GoodPersonEffed and Epsilon0
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Copper is a lovely metal. What do you make? I'd be interested to see pics.
I do wire weaving, jewelry and decorations. It's very meditative work.

Sorry for the science, guys! LOL

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I'll ask the mods to pin this thread under the resources section.....

Best suggestion they ever received. You might get a medal.

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I do wire weaving, jewelry and decorations. It's very meditative work.

Sorry for the science, guys! LOL
We went from "furiously slut dropping" to analysing the germ properties of copper.
[ - SULK - ]

Reactions: k75 and BlackPoppet
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Doesn't silver have that property? I seem to have this idea that if you put silver in contaminated water it kills off the bacteria.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
We went from "furiously slut dropping" to analysing the germ properties of copper.
[ - SULK - ]
Lol!!
Doesn't silver have that property? I seem to have this idea that if you put silver in contaminated water it kills off the bacteria.
Colloidal silver!!

Reactions: Epsilon0 and jgm63
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Oh oh now we are all going to be popping silver nitrate? Or...is that nitrite?:blarg:

Reactions: BlackPoppet and Epsilon0