Aug 9, 2023
i would love to eat wood. it just looks so munchable

• Love
Reactions: marchshift and psp3000
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
At a factory job metal shavings would be gathered in these big pots and they were as fine as sand. For some reason, I had this weird desire to eat it even though for obvious reasons it'd be terrible.

• Wow
Reactions: marchshift and falling_snow
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I have been waiting for this question

bar of soap, wax melts, lava lamp wax, toilet cleaning gels, rocks, crystals, smooth pebbles, batteries, Canadian coin with the lady in the center, lotion, body butter, lubricant, hair gel, glue sticks, slime, putty, adhesive for diamond painting hobby, contents of a snow globe, tiny umbrellas for drinks/sandwiches, WD-40, various liquids for vehicles, etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: falling_snow
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
I have been waiting for this question

bar of soap, wax melts, lava lamp wax, toilet cleaning gels, rocks, crystals, smooth pebbles, batteries, Canadian coin with the lady in the center, lotion, body butter, lubricant, hair gel, glue sticks, slime, putty, adhesive for diamond painting hobby, contents of a snow globe, tiny umbrellas for drinks/sandwiches, etc.
if i eat soap, do i get bubbly? that would be cool
i would drink a snow globe, like crash it and drink it like those tiktok videos of a guy drinking unheavenly amounts of water with chia seeds in it
i swallowed one once. hospital :(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: psp3000 and reclaimedbynature
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
if i eat soap, do i get bubbly? that would be cool
yeah that would be cool reminds me of this guy from SpongeBob

also it would be cool because maybe you could get bubble transportation powers or infinite bubble blowing abilities for entertainment so instead is making balloon animals with balloons you could just do stuff like that but with bubbles or even preserve or capture things in them

• Yay!
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i would love to eat wood. it just looks so munchable
termites be like

i think glass would be cool to eat, like imagine how crunchy it would be, a pane of glass would be like a big ass dorito chip

Reactions: marchshift
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I may approach this differently in that I have 16 diagnosed allergies and 4 that I've not been tested for. ;-;;-;. So I would really love to try a snickers or a reeses pieces cup.. I've wondered what nuts and peanuts actually taste like but I'm anaphylaxis to them. Or fish fingers/ fish and chips. I'd love to be able to try them from a chip shop.

Other than that things like crystals, the ASMR chalk videos, Lego, soap, dice. Anything with a good cronch 😋

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
detergent

I've stupidly attempted with it

And oh another one, that jelly marble things that was small but grow big in water, look eatable, I'd imagine it's jelly crunchy

Last edited:
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Tide pods

• Yay!
Reactions: DarkRange55
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
My friend in grade school ate paper constantly but switched to gum.
There is a condition for eating hair - trichotillomania (hair-pulling disorder) or pica (eating non-food items).

🤢

unrest

unrest

Jun 3, 2023
i want to eat tires, gasoline, sharpies, anything related to motor works!

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
My friend in grade school ate paper constantly but switched to gum.
There is a condition for eating hair - trichotillomania (hair-pulling disorder) or pica (eating non-food items).

🤢
"Grade school" 🤣