• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pointlesssuffering

Mar 12, 2022
Gr4
So I found this on a Wargrish hanging thread, and actually created the Setup for D. I can feel the blood cutting off rather quickly, and I would be able to pass out with this for sure. I'm hesitant because I haven't seen any images of someone pulling it off face down, and I'm wondering what the odds are that I will end up involuntairly twitching out of position. It's the most painless and quick method that I have felt, I can feel head buzzing with barely any noticeable pain.

Nvm: the percentages of success are below the diagram itself. Looks like the only sure method is full suspension.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, wanttheend and Oblivion Access
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hanging sounds awful to me personally. That method scares me and I would be afraid of it going wrong in some way. I am sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Think the 3rd one was the one the actor Robin Williams took. I tried myself in the past, my head and eyes were about to explode. Si really kicks in. The ones who succeeded must have had a bug determination.

P

pointlesssuffering

Mar 12, 2022
Think the 3rd one was the one the actor Robin Williams took. I tried myself in the past, my head and eyes were about to explode. Si really kicks in. The ones who succeeded must have had a bug determination.
It's surprising too, because the diagram seems to imply around 17.5 percent chance of success, and he pulled it off with a thick belt over his adams apple. It shocks me how celebrities seem to pull off partial so easily with household items, but suicide Forum members that really study the topic are failing quite often. Maybe it comes down to sheer willpower over pain and instincts.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
One thing is for sure it takes a lot of determination.

georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Mar 6, 2022
I have been wondering whether a lying position with rope attached to opposite sides might optimize lateral pressure on the neck for improved arterial compression.

To be honest - I'm probably just overthinking this and a regular noose is just fine. But those ideas just come up when thinking about hanging at night while falling asleep :ahhha:

P

pointlesssuffering

Mar 12, 2022
I have been wondering whether a lying position with rope attached to opposite sides might optimize lateral pressure on the neck for improved arterial compression.

View attachment 88432
To be honest - I'm probably just overthinking this and a regular noose is just fine. But those ideas just come up when thinking about hanging at night while falling asleep :ahhha:
I've seen this in images on wargrish. People lying in bed with this setup on their backs. I'm not sure how the tension worked, but it looked like regular sheets.

W

wanttheend

Mar 12, 2022
View attachment 88422
So I found this on a Wargrish hanging thread, and actually created the Setup for D. I can feel the blood cutting off rather quickly, and I would be able to pass out with this for sure. I'm hesitant because I haven't seen any images of someone pulling it off face down, and I'm wondering what the odds are that I will end up involuntairly twitching out of position. It's the most painless and quick method that I have felt, I can feel head buzzing with barely any noticeable pain.

Nvm: the percentages of success are below the diagram itself. Looks like the only sure method is full suspension.
thanks for the information and diagram

Reactions: pointlesssuffering