Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Scientists recently discovered that the atmosphere of Venus has molecules that can only come from life. Now they are deciding to send more exploratory spacecraft there. It was discovered by telecopes which can determine what is in the atmospheres of planets. Something is alive, and apparently in large quantities, on Venus or in it's atmosphere. I had hoped life would be discovered elsewhere than earth before I died so I got my wish in a way. It's not life but it's good enough.

• Love
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Sprite_Geist, Sensei and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It was already known, and still not proof of life. Could be volcanic activitiy. Neither will the tiny buggers get any more complex in that environment.

Fuck Venus.

Reactions: Fragile
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I'm old enough to remember when the concept of "atmospheric beasts" was in the realm of cryptids. Now they're being considered seriously on another planet. Amazing.

Reactions: purplesmoothie and Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It's a planet full of green women, because all the red men are on Mars. :blarg: Obviously.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and woxihuanni
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
There are also exo-planets that have been discovered that could, in theory, support carbon-based life. Planetary exploration is fascinating.

Reactions: Meditation guide and purplesmoothie
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It's a very interesting discovery for sure, I am looking forward to see what conclusions are drawn from it over time.