iheartreb

iheartreb

💥☠️💣🌀👊
Oct 26, 2023
i don't have any methods to CTB but i really want to do it soon i've been feeling miserable for at least 4 years now i have a partner who brings me joy but stuff has been rough lately and very hurtful words has been exchanged in the past couple of weeks our relationship isn't very stable anymore. we're long distance so it's hard and we're going to see each other tomorrow and i'm really scared to look them in the face. we both don't feel loved anymore but none of us wants to break up. they were the only person in my life who brought me joy and made me feel loved and gave me a reason to live but it all disappeared in a span of two months. i don't see the point in living anymore they were the only person who ever loved me it's hard to believe anyone else will ever love me i don't have any real friends i'm a disappointment to my family there is no point in living anymore all i do is hurt people around me and drain them. ive harmed enough people i really don't wanna do this anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Enlighten
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I'm sorry you've been going through tough times. The relationship isn't over till it's over. Don't give up on it yet. Maybe you can still make it work.
If not, that is ok. Sometimes people grow apart and there are plenty of people ready to love you. I'm sure you're not actually harming people.
Would you let us know how tomorrow goes?

iheartreb

iheartreb

💥☠️💣🌀👊
Oct 26, 2023
I'm sorry you've been going through tough times. The relationship isn't over till it's over. Don't give up on it yet. Maybe you can still make it work.
If not, that is ok. Sometimes people grow apart and there are plenty of people ready to love you. I'm sure you're not actually harming people.
Would you let us know how tomorrow goes?
every time one of us tries to work on the relationship it always escalates into a fight so i kinda stopped trying because i feel like it's making it worse. i'll definitely make sure to post an update on tomorrow tho!

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten