Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
My friend called me moody.

Ok so it started with me being curious how others saw me. So I sent him a link of different words and said pick some. I also said don't worry about any negative ones. So he gave me a list, I wasn't sure how to feel about it. They were all positive except.... Moody.

Before he gave me the list I thought "I'll treat the negative ones as something to fix. To make myself a better person" well.... How do I fix this? Ok. Well I can't fix it but I can work on it. Develope coping mechinisms, things like that.

Im trying to make it a positive but..... Idk

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, KleinerWolf, AJ95 and 2 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Moody is just the outward sign of inner struggle, so maybe aim to keep inner peace and that would fix a lot of it, just add also a dash of being aware of how you're coming across to others. It's definitely a BPD thing so it won't always be that easy, but they say people with BPD often improve around their 40s. Unfortunately they also say BPDers often CTB before they're 40. Might want to cherry pick on this one

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Moody is just the outward sign of inner struggle, so maybe aim to keep inner peace and that would fix a lot of it, just add also a dash of being aware of how you're coming across to others. It's definitely a BPD thing so it won't always be that easy, but they say people with BPD often improve around their 40s. Unfortunately they also say BPDers often CTB before they're 40. Might want to cherry pick on this one
I read most of your comment but then I had to go do something. While I was doing it though I thought about it. Maybe I didn't ask the right person. I mean whenever I have a problem I go and vent to him and I have a lot of triggers to vent about so of course to him I'd come off as moody.... Idk who else I could ask though. I did then read the rest of your comment and agreed. Yes I know it's my BPD but that doesn't make it any less annoying lol

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Lol that makes sense! Also could be hard explaining that without seeming moody lol but you did perfectly :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Lol that makes sense! Also could be hard explaining that without seeming moody lol but you did perfectly :)
I guess I have a few people I could ask then make a general statistics thing. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Statistics make me moody, but if it'll cheer you up lol

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Well, at least you have a friend. I have nobody to speak with. I will never have. Respect the fact that you have a friend. Sorry for this self-pity, but I have really shitty mood today and I'm too anxious to create a venting thread.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing and Silvermorning
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I don't think there's anything wrong with being moody :hug:

I'm moody too, it just means that we experience emotions for a bit longer and maybe a bit more intensely than other people; they play on our minds more and stick around longer.

There's nothing wrong with that, and it's not something to bother trying to fix. Just part of who you are :)

Hope you feel better soon :heart:

Reactions: Good4Nothing
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Moody is just another way of saying contemplative.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
What's wrong with being Moody?
Some of the coolest cats who ever lived were Moody.
James Dean,
Steve McQueen,
Humphrey Bogart...

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There are worse things to be called than moody lol. I feel you though. Even though part of you expected at least one negative it still doesn't feel good to hear. If you warned to approach it from a self improvement angle I would say try to be more aware of want triggers depressive or irritated moods. Nothing is wrong with you, and I doubt your friend was saying there was something wrong but rather they made an observation. I'm always up for a constructive discussion of my flaws, as as are not always aware of them and they are often not intentional. Also, you might just be moody with that person..... are they annoying?