Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im gaming and i know im not the only one that gets pissed off by games or certain things about them so i thought id make this. maybe im the only one that uses it but meh, its here.

Serious Sam 3 BFE
i played yesterday and i was doing really good and then my internet went all glitchy while i had the game running in the background and it just had to be on steam. several saves LOST. not only this but the level it sent me back to, i completed in under 5 tries and i spent the rest of yesterday and a couple hours this morning playing. why i cant get past a level i had no problem with before, no idea but this alone as well as getting sent back to the level are both piss offs, and thats not even the worse part. i finally fucking get past it and to the boss level, it kills me in one hit and the fucking cut scene didnt save it so i have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!
WHHHHY!!!!!????

anyway is there a game pissing you off? or something about a game?

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
It's just a game ...
But of course it's annoying.
Don't take it so much to heart.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Undertale:
In my first run I ate a carrot and was my only kill. After learning about the endings I had to reset, going for another neutral ending without killing anything and then the pacifist route. It was really annoying.

In devil survivor I was near the end when my DS crashed. I couldn't load the save file and had to restart again. I was totally into the game and that made me lost interest so I never ended it.

Playing divinity 2 with a friend I wanted to recruit Fane. I told him I REALLY wanted to recruit him. He killed Fane and said "haha don't worry there are more interesting characters here and anyway I want these" That bothered me so much that we didn't play anymore.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Oh yes - we have all been there, and it is a totally understandable feeling. I have completed all of the Halo campaigns on Heroic difficulty (besides Halo 5), so now I am trying to re-complete them all on Legendary. Halo: Reach has been done on Legendary, it was mostly a breeze with the exception of 1 level - and actually very enjoyable! Now I am trying to do the same with Halo 3. I made so many mistakes on the first level; there was a point when I was on a roll, but then I got killed by a Jackal sniper and was forced to restart at the last checkpoint which means I had to redo the whole firefight... frustrating.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Played through Bloodborne without too much problem, went back to it and can't get past Father Gascoigne. My stupid gammy hand doesn't help much these days either, can't play competitive online anymore because of it. Lousy piece of crap. Stupid games, they're all bastards sent to annoy us from the centre of hell.
Tenor 2

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Co-op with someone that has a different gaming style