• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lanternlight

Experienced
Jan 23, 2019
Sorry to vent again.
As a newbie I want to ask some of the 'old timers' what is going on with the constant daily 522 errors where you can't access the site??
I don't even know what a 522 error is but cloudflare says its cannot connect to the SS server.
Sorry to vent but I am finding this so frustrating as when I am feeling desperate to 'talk' and connect I am unable to.
I know I am not the only one :) so just having a whinge but hoping someone can shed some light why this happens every day for several hours?
Or am I just being repetitive and need to give up hope that I can access SS when I want to??
Is it just hopeless and I shouldn't bother, as I know it just stresses me out further trying to access the site. It actually makes me feel like I am going nuts :).
Vent over!!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Norest4thewicked, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
There is a thread in the feedback section for the issue.

Reactions: waived
Status
Not open for further replies.