FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wanted to write this as it seems like many people don't really understand. I use this website to vent about wishing to die which is what this forum is intended for in the first place, the word venting just literally means that someone is expressing what's on their mind and how they feel, I'm venting about my own feelings towards existence.
It doesn't mean they want "advice", their wish to die questioned, to be interrogated on why haven't they ctb yet, or for people to tell them the way they feel is wrong or try to suggest they should feel otherwise. If people are pro-life or want to live then there are plenty of other places for those people, people come here to the suicide discussion escape from non-suicidals who really just don't understand.

There is a reason as to why there is a warning symbol next to the word vent, as the person is literally venting and anyway I feel like this website offers a specific purpose, it's meant for those who are tired of the pro-life attitudes towards suicide to vent openly, it's not meant to be bored people's entertainment, this is literally the only place we can be open about wanting to die after all.

The suicide discussion should be a safe space for those who hate life and want to die without people questioning them or trying to push the idea of "recovery". I just decided to post this as people don't seem to get that many of us use this site to write down what's on our minds, it feels like a lot of people don't really get what venting even means as well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Passersby, ctvunny and 17 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I get the sentiment, but you use your vents as a means to put down others that are different from you. As rain once said to directly you, you aren't a moderator nor do you make the rules.

You are entitled to your opinion but you do not get to determine what beliefs people must have nor do you decide what they must use this forum for.

Edit: I guess I should mention a time in the past when I vented about how I spoke to my therapist about my suicidal thoughts which resulted in being let go and you criticized me for telling anyone. "I don't understand why anyone would ever tell someone about wishing to be at peace." Way to provide a safe space, you made me feel like an idiot not only for trying to recover but for telling the people of SaSu I ever wanted to in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Greyscale, 24SecondsTillDawn, mallows and 15 others
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
I just wanted to write this as it seems like many people don't really understand. I use this website to vent about wishing to die which is what this forum is intended for in the first place, the word venting just literally means that someone is expressing what's on their mind and how they feel, I'm venting about my own feelings towards existence.
It doesn't mean they want "advice", their wish to die questioned, to be interrogated on why haven't they ctb yet, or for people to tell them the way they feel is wrong or try to suggest they should feel otherwise. If people are pro-life or want to live then there are plenty of other places for those people, people come here to the suicide discussion escape from non-suicidals who really just don't understand.

There is a reason as to why there is a warning symbol next to the word vent, as the person is literally venting and anyway I feel like this website offers a specific purpose, it's meant for those who are tired of the pro-life attitudes towards suicide to vent openly, it's not meant to be bored people's entertainment, this is literally the only place we can be open about wanting to die after all.

The suicide discussion should be a safe space for those who hate life and want to die without people questioning them or trying to push the idea of "recovery". I just decided to post this as people don't seem to get that many of us use this site to write down what's on our minds, it feels like a lot of people don't really get what venting even means as well.
I feel the same as you.

Reactions: Kit1
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I see how you feel and I understand it.

It's going to sound like I'm attacking you but trust me that's not what I mean to do.
A lot of your posts talk about how you feel, which is completely fine. Like you said, your allowed to vent. I've noticed that you sort of push your negative outlook on the world onto others though. I understand how you feel, like yes you wish nothing existed and how it's cruel to put people on this world. Not everyone's the same though. It can be a bit harsh to put such negative outlooks on sometimes even newer users who are trying to figure out if they really want to ctb or not.

I'm not saying this to bring you down or argue, just a little constructive criticism I guess.
I wish you the best, and I'm sorry your getting so much push back.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny, betternever2havbeen, iori011x3 and 6 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
If only you knew half the ones who respond to you aren't even real.

We got your back FC, we must fight the prolifers until our last days here.

I disagree with the poster above we must convert everyone to be hating on life. This place can't go on. It must end.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023

I disagree with the poster above we must convert everyone to be hating on life. This place can't go on. It must end.
I agree except for the last line. While yes we should have this as a safe space for us, and the profilers really should just be out, doesn't nessiarily mean that everyone has to hate life.

Does this world suck? I can't lie yes it does. For some unknown reason though, some people do enjoy it, and would rather live than die.

If you expect pro-lifers to respect your decision to ctb though, how is that going to happen if you don't respect their decision to live?

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny, Abyssal, Kit1 and 1 other person
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I agree except for the last line. While yes we should have this as a safe space for us, and the profilers really should just be out, doesn't nessiarily mean that everyone has to hate life.

Does this world suck? I can't lie yes it does. For some unknown reason though, some people do enjoy it, and would rather live than die.

If you expect pro-lifers to respect your decision to ctb though, how is that going to happen if you don't respect their decision to live?
Not even just some enjoy it. The majority do. People who commit suicide or even want to commit suicide are by far the minority.

• Hugs
Reactions: beelzebul, Kit1, Nothing…………………. and 1 other person
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
This forum used to serve its intended purpose but I don't think there could be a better snapshot of what it's become recently than this thread. Holy shit.

No one needs or wants any of you to pontificate about toxicity or perspectives or how valid someone's outlook is. As @FuneralCry has mentioned many times, you have the entire remainder of the internet for that. Hell, it seems like the internet's purpose nowadays is SOLELY to give people a forum to argue about NOTHING to feel better about themselves. That garbage doesn't need to spill over here too.

I come here to vent and work up the courage to CTB by researching methods. Not read rehashed Tumblr posts. Lmao thanks a lot Tantacrul. Maybe this was dude's plan all along.

I don't always agree with or relate to what @FuneralCry posts but they are in the right here.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Kit1, VidFlumina and 1 other person
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I don't really understand it, but I think we should respect how they feel.
especially if we want them to respect how we feel.
I think I can see the perspective of someone who enjoys life overall and wants to live but i recognize it's just not possible for me.

And yeah I try to respect everyones opinion for the most part even if I disagree.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, Kit1 and Nothing………………….
Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
This forum used to serve its intended purpose but I don't think there could be a better snapshot of what it's become recently than this thread. Holy shit.

No one needs or wants any of you to pontificate about toxicity or perspectives or how valid someone's outlook is. As @FuneralCry has mentioned many times, you have the entire remainder of the internet for that. Hell, it seems like the internet's purpose nowadays is SOLELY to give people a forum to argue about NOTHING to feel better about themselves. That garbage doesn't need to spill over here too.

I come here to vent and work up the courage to CTB by researching methods. Not read rehashed Tumblr posts. Lmao thanks a lot Tantacrul. Maybe this was dude's plan all along.

I don't always agree with or relate to what @FuneralCry posts but they are in the right here.
Im not exactly an experienced user here but from what I can gather the forum does serve more than just one purpose, and is meant to serve more than one purpose. There are threads where people vent, and threads where people discuss, from what I've read the people in threads generally stick to what the thread is about.

Who are you to say what people should and shouldn't use this forum for? If people want to use it to vent then that's obviously fine but that doesn't mean every other use of the forum is invalid. This forum should be used for whatever the users want to use it for shouldn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Abyssal, Deleted member 82921 and 2 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023

Is this supposed to be ironic? Because the last line seems... kinda unhinged.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny, betternever2havbeen, Abyssal and 4 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I've been here for years and I've never seen anyone push recovery on you. Sometimes people have their own thoughts on your "existence can never be positive for anyone" mantras. You post as if you're right and everyone else who actually likes living are morons. You hate "pr0-lifers" but you're just as stuck on one end of two extremes as they are.

• Love
Reactions: partymonster, ctvunny, betternever2havbeen and 7 others
Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
I've been here for years and I've never seen anyone push recovery on you. Sometimes people have their own thoughts on your "existence can never be positive for anyone" mantras. You post as if you're right and everyone else who actually likes living are morons. You hate "pr0-lifers" but you're just as stuck on one end of two extremes as they are.
I agree with this. Funeral cry seems to want pro-lifers to be more open minded and tolerant, despite the fact that they themselves are seemingly extremely close minded and intolerant

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny, betternever2havbeen, breezeboy and 3 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Is this supposed to be ironic? Because the last line seems... kinda unhinged.
No? I genuinely think its a crime this place exists. (this place=this world, earth)

Do you realise how much suffering there is in this world? Do you wanna defend the fact that there are pigs as of right now strung up being forced into hot boiling water to be cooked alive?

Now , we know reincarnation is a reality, it's been studied and the studies are on the internet available for anyone to read.
Whos to say we don't reinarnate as animals? Do you wanna be that animal next lifetime?

Last edited:
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
No? I genuinely think its a crime this place exists.

Do you realise how much suffering there is in this world? Do you wanna defend the fact that there are pigs as of right now strung up being forced into hot boiling water to be cooked alive?

Now , we know reincarnation is a reality, it's been studied and the studies are on the internet available for anyone to read.
Whos to say we don't reinarnate as animals? Do you wanna be that animal next lifetime?
It's a crime sanctioned suicide exists??? Why are you here then???

Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
Reactions: aGoodDayToDie and oddetoad
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
Im not exactly an experienced user here but from what I can gather the forum does serve more than just one purpose, and is meant to serve more than one purpose. There are threads where people vent, and threads where people discuss, from what I've read the people in threads generally stick to what the thread is about.

So I'm gonna go ahead and assume you didn't read my post too closely.

I agree with this. Funeral cry seems to want pro-lifers to be more open minded and tolerant, despite the fact that they themselves are seemingly extremely close minded and intolerant

It seems like none of you understand that the truly suicidal on here have to follow the decorum of wondering whether they're being "open minded" and "tolerant" and pleasing everyone's delicate sensibilities on literally every. other. corner. of the internet. This isn't the place for that.

• Hmph!
Reactions: jbear824, pthnrdnojvsc and Sylveon
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
No? I genuinely think its a crime this place exists.

I mean, I never pointed out anything that could be taken as me defending people suffering, and I can't and won't disagree with the fact that there is an unreal amount of suffering in this world, but that doesn't mean we start "converting" people to hating on life. In fact, if anything, shouldn't people value lives more with all the suffering that's in this world (not theirs but of those around them)? Like, I can't wrap my head around it. The world sucks since pretty much forever, but I don't see how making people hate on life would help; in fact, that would just make everything worse.

Prolly not the most coherent response, but hey, its midnight here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tears in Rain
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
They mean it's a crime that the world exist, not sanctioned suicide
Ah k that makes more sense. Yeah nature is fucking cruel. Why was consciousness necessary for genes to propagate? Even worse, why suffering? Couldn't there just have been different degrees of happiness?? Why pain?? FUCK life. And FUCK the assholes that gatekeep euthanasia. Why should ANYONE be forced to live a life when they don't want to? What the FUCK gives these arrogant prices the right to stop people ending their own misery when it really has minimal effect on others?? Death is a fucking part if life. Its inevitable. Why force people through decades of suffering???

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Tears in Rain
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I mean, I never pointed out anything that could be taken as me defending people suffering, and I can't and won't disagree with the fact that there is an unreal amount of suffering in this world, but that doesn't mean we start "converting" people to hating on life. In fact, if anything, shouldn't all the suffering make people value lives more (not theirs but of those around them)? Like, I can't wrap my head around it. The world stinks since pretty much forever, but I don't see how making people hate on life would help; in fact, that would just make everything worse.

Prolly not the most coherent response, but hey, its midnight here.
Yes I see you're one of those who believe you can fix this realm, and I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news here but the truth of the situation is that this realm was designed this way on purpose. It's a hard pill to swallow but it's fact.

You can't fix this place. It's working just like it was intended to. This is why the only way to bring this monster down is to inform everyone that this place is bad mkay and you shouldn't keep making new babies for fun. It's immoral.

Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
So I'm gonna go ahead and assume you didn't read my post too closely.

It seems like none of you understand that the truly suicidal on here have to follow the decorum of wondering whether they're being "open minded" and "tolerant" and pleasing everyone's delicate sensibilities on literally every. other. corner. of the internet. This isn't the place for that.
I did read your post closely.

And if you want others to be more open minded then you have to be more open minded first, practice what you preach.

Reactions: Abyssal
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Yes I see you're one of those who believe you can fix this realm, and I'm really sorry to be the bearer of bad news here but the truth of the situation is that this realm was designed this way on purpose. It's a hard pill to swallow but it's fact.

You can't fix this place. It's working just like it was intended to. This is why the only way to bring this monster down is to inform everyone that this place is bad mkay and you shouldn't keep making new babies for fun. It's immoral.
I don't understand why or how you took that comment of mine as a sign that I wanna fix this place, let alone this realm, but fine...

Reactions: Nothing………………….
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
I did read your post closely.

And if you want others to be more open minded then you have to be more open minded first, practice what you preach.

Clearly you didn't, because I never claimed I wanted people to be more open minded.

You're reducing this extremely complex issue to something a 6 year old would say so I'll just end this here.

Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
Clearly you didn't, because I never claimed I wanted people to be more open minded.

You're reducing this extremely complex issue to something a 6 year old would say so I'll just end this here.
1. when I was talking about open mindedness that was referring to your second post, my response to your initial post was talking about the fact that the site can be used for whatever the users want to use it for, and the fact that it's meant to serve more than one purpose.

2. what's so complex about the issue? If you cant be bothered to be open minded, then how can you expect others to be open minded, it's that simple.

Last edited:
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
This is a philosophy, some will endorse it, some are unsure, some might just be thinking about it. Basically everyone should be allowed to express themselves without predijuce

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Abyssal and Sylveon
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Way to provide a safe space, you made me feel like an idiot not only for trying to recover but for telling the people of SaSu I ever wanted to in the first place.
im sorry you felt that way, its not fair for anyone to have to feel that way. its hard enough fighting our own thoughts/feelings, we dont need other people putting us down (or encouraging suicide even if not directly stated) in whats suppose to be a safe place 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal and Nothing………………….
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
im wishing all die dont want to live anymore

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Everyone finds this place for different reasons. I am super new here, originally I came here to read methods, but serendipitously discovered a community of people who are all ambivalent about life. Some come here hating life, others love it, and some are indifferent. The glue seems to me to be that for whatever reason, we are all considering ending this journey premmaturely.

Whether you are here to vent or disuss methods, or are looking for comfort in numbers, the important thing is we respect that everyone has a different relationship to living and dying. If posting here everyday keeps you sane, do it. This is a community. We are all here to share our uniqie insights, to find common ground.

Most importantly, we should never make each other feel guilty. We feel enough of that already. We come here to relieve this burden

I hope we all find peace one day, however we find it.

• Love
Reactions: nopointinlivingg, Nothing…………………., Forever Sleep and 3 others