• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I only use this site for venting, I mean apart from finding out information about methods that is the only other way I see this place as being somewhat useful. I think one of the main issues with the site these days is that there is many people who don't understand what the word venting means, if someone is venting they are literally just expressing what is on their mind and I do believe this place can be beneficial as it's the only place people can literally vent about suicide and that's why people post such threads on here.

I'm sorry but if one is venting it doesn't mean they want pro-life comments, unsolicted advice, to be lectured and told the way they are feeling is wrong, like if one is venting it's not about other people, your opinions weren't asked for. I also don't get what makes people think that vents are like debates even know the thread is clearly marked venting, those who wish to die should only ever have their personal decisions supported and treated respectfully rather than treated in an insensitive way.

The worst one for me is comments like "why are you still here if it's so pointless, you don't truly hate life and want to die if you are breathing now" even know we exist in this society where suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible. Honestly it's sad how this site became so mainstream and pro-life now rather than a safe space to let suicidal people vent their feelings freely with suicide always supported as a very valid personal choice, sadly you will be hated if you are against pro-lifers so cruelly trying to stop suicide. But anyway this site isn't bored people's entertainment, and if you are pro-life or love your life just go and enjoy it as suicidal people come here to escape from people like you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Praestat_Mori, TheDruBo and 11 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I can't stand pro lifers. They've nothing better to do than try throwing guilt trips at you.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Venessolotic, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that, at this point, the flairs are basically meaningless as people don't really pay attention to them at all

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, myusername890, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I think it's best to ignore posts and If you wish to vent then vent. I have no advise for you rather than I hope one day you'll seek some sort of peace.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Ignore posts, ignore vents 🤷...jeez people are doing a whole lot of ignoring I think 😏😌
I'd be very surprised if you're not on @FuneralCry's ignore list by now!😄

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, mortuarymary and 3 others
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Idk why most pro-lifers would even want to hang out here lol it just is so weird

Reactions: Venessolotic, Praestat_Mori and Dliena
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
They don't. @FuneralCry regards some or all of the moderators as pro-life when they occasionally lock or delete some of her threads.
I was called one yesterday and told off.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You lot will get me banned.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@FuneralCry I wish you all the best and I hope that you eventually find the peace and freedom you are seeking ❤️

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori and mortuarymary
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
They don't. @FuneralCry regards some or all of the moderators as pro-life when they occasionally lock or delete some of her threads.
Because those threads end up being useless polemics that don't serve the site at all.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, breezeboy and Deleted member 82921
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I've read @FuneralCry's posts at length and with precision. I know that there is a lot of controversy surrounding her opinions and feelings, which is understandable. With a topic this heavy and someone with a stance so strong, there is bound to be pushback. However, I think we need to have a little grace here. Clearly many people have come on here with a full on pro-life approach/intent, thus tainting a space that is meant to be safe for those of us who are suicidal. I think that there is trauma and sadness there - this space has clearly provided @FuneralCry with so much security that any threat no matter how minor could easily feel like a betrayal.

Someone is allowed to ignore people based upon their triggers. If that ends up being 90% of the forum, so be it. One can say all day long that another person's threads here do not serve the site, but I have a fantastic newsflash to share: that is not the point. No one here is owed service. I have definitely scrolled past both posts of hers and others when it didn't resonate or when I didn't feel I had sufficient feedback. I rarely see fully eye to eye with @FuneralCry to be honest. But I will fight tooth and nail to make sure she, and all other members, at least feel that this place isn't one where they would be judged. Ignored, sure. But not judged.

We've got too many people in this world that are against us. Too many picking at our verbiage and our beliefs; let's not contribute to that narrative by being critical of one another here.

For some of us, this is all we have.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, reclaimedbynature, rozeske and 2 others