• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Opossum

Opossum

Jul 29, 2024
Just a vent cuz i have no one irl to vent too.

Ok so my mom is a shit parent, im her first born so i know this well. My little sister and brother, ill call them Ls and Lb, get everything they could want and dont appreciate or take care of the things they get. Its understandable though they are young and destruction is expected of toddlers. But the problem lays with the adults, everyone gives them nice things just for them to tair it all up, but they dont just tair up there toys they tair up anything they can, the carpet in there roon is soked with pee and water all the time... both know how and use the toilet, so pee on carpet shouldn't be a thing anymore, at least not dayly. They get into food and waste it, we dont have money to waste food as much as they do, 12 packs of Raman and a new box of instant oat meal shouldn't be gone in 2 days from toddlers alone. They rampage the house and leave mess everywhere, mess that shouldn't even be if they just stayed out of cleaning products, bathing products, and food.

All this is expected Of toddlers but the adults dont care and ignore the behavior, not trying at all to tech them right from wrong. The way this is going both Ls and Lb will be doing this same behavior when there 10... no one wants to actually teach and tell them what there doing is wrong, and if they do on a rare occasion, its half assed at best... then the discipline and control over the too lays on me? Like im just the older sister, why do i need to play with, discipline, teach, clean up after, feed ect. Ect. THERE NOT MY FUCKING KIDS! And then when i try to do all this, when they all put it on to me, im the bad guy? I stopped trying, i barley interact with Ls and Lb because evry time i do i have to get onto them about braking basic rules that wouldn't be a problem if i wasn't the only one trying to make them stop all the bad behavior.

I point out on occasion how that giveing them new toys will not make them respect and listen to anyone when you give them things for the bad behavior... its rewarding the bad. And then they tell me "well you dont have kids what do you know?" More than you people clearly! Im not saying beat them into submission, but giveing them shit all the time, letting them go do fun things, letting thwm eat junk food instead of actual meals, all this wont make respect out of no ware.

Then my mom brings up how i was spoiled... i wasn't, i was given nove things and then had them taken away never to return... it was the same as putting an steak in front of a hungry dog then walking away with it. But i cant tell her that because anything that comes from her mouth is law and true and your not allowed to question it. Hell if i do i will be on the streets right now... it wouldn't be the first time she kicked me out for being right about her.

Then her friends, they "discipline" Ls and Lb, scaring them into submission when there around, but as soon as someone isn't looking Ls and Lb are back at the bad behavior. Back when i was a kid they all used the same methods one me and look ware i am now... im so sick of being the only one with common sense, that or being completely insane... whichever one it is. But im the one in the wrong for actually thinking about the kids needs?

• Hugs
Reactions: enduringwinter