• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greg ! :3

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
no one likes me. my friends hate me. and i hate them too, honestly. i wish i was FUCKING DEAD. I HATE THIS LIFE I HAVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ANDD I CANT WAIT TO DIE. I CANT BELIEVE I REALLY THOUGHT I COULD RECOVER AND THREW MY BLADES. IM FUCKING USELESS and a piece of shit. im alwayss feeling so bad and nobody or anything makes me feel better. im gonna do this today, im gonna jump from a high building and die. nobody even cares anyway. who would care? the "friends" i have? they dont even try to know how im feeling. they just treat me like shit every fucking day and i hate them. i want them dead. i just.. wish someone would love and care for me, i just want to be loved. love is all i want. god is so cruel, he wont let me fucking die. i just wish i could die in a peaceful way, oh lord. cant i just die? please, god. ill be a better person on the next life. i promise, god. free me of this life and let me go peacefully. everyone is so fucking annoyinhg. i just want to cut my arteries and see my blood splashing on the floor. even tho its painful, it gonna be worth it. i need to kill myself to be free of the pain i carry. god created me to kill myself. god WANTS me to kill myself. thats why hes making me suffer. all makes sense now. well, if thats god's plan for me, i will do it. i want it anyway. well, well.... i do wish god loved me, but he gave me a ugly face, ugly body, bad life, everything is bad around me. maybe im the one giving my family bad luck. its all my fault. they need me to die to be happy. well, i guess ill do it. god doenst love me, my bf doenst love me, my friends dont love me, my family doenst love me, nobody will ever love me. its not fair. why is god doing this to me? i think i deserve it. i wwas bad to otheer people. i deserve it. i made my family suffer, and now they will be free from the burden that i am. i want to be loved. i want to be cared for. i miss my father. i want to see him again, so, i will die. i have so many reasons to die, i just wish i could stop suffering. god, kill me, please. i have lost this battle. depression won. goodbye, world.