N

nyaluvv3rr

Oct 10, 2023
everyday is so fucking tiring . i just wanna die . the only way for me to feel better is never feel anything again . i cant even try 2 ctb , i wouldnt know how and im too scared . i wish i could erase myself from existence

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono, undecided, FailureToAll and 1 other person
firepunch

firepunch

Aug 24, 2023
I see that you're a new member and I can relate to what you're saying.
I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but it helped me when I first came here and read other's posts : you are not alone and it's ok to talk about your feelings, and even ask for help.

It was the hardest for me, to ask others for help. It can be hard, sometimes people can be afraid, but through my struggle I met people who heard and understood me.

I hope you'll find peace, and you won't be judged if the only answer that comes to you is your own existence's end.

If you ever happen to be able to send private messages and you feel the need to talk, you can contact me :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: undecided
N

nyaluvv3rr

Oct 10, 2023
I don't know if it will make you feel any better, but it helped me when I first came here and read other's posts : you are not alone and it's ok to talk about your feelings, and even ask for help.

It was the hardest for me, to ask others for help. It can be hard, sometimes people can be afraid, but through my struggle I met people who heard and understood me.

I hope you'll find peace, and you won't be judged if the only answer that comes to you is your own existence's end.

If you ever happen to be able to send private messages and you feel the need to talk, you can contact me :)
tysm for the kind words šŸ«¶šŸ«¶

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish there's the option to just erase my existence, it would be relieving, I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here when you just wish to be free from all the suffering.

Reactions: Crono
N

nyaluvv3rr

Oct 10, 2023
I also wish there's the option to just erase my existence, it would be relieving, I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here when you just wish to be free from all the suffering.
theres too many things keeping me here and i hate it

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023

Every time I have ever asked for help when I genuinely needed it, I was fucked by the people whose responsibility it was to help. That's the reason I no longer ask anyone for help.

No longer want help. Want to stop feeling and be forgotten so not even a memory of me exists on this Earth.

firepunch

firepunch

Aug 24, 2023
Every time I have ever asked for help when I genuinely needed it, I was fucked by the people whose responsibility it was to help. That's the reason I no longer ask anyone for help.
Yeah I've been through it too. People rejected me and ghosted me after being honest about my state of mind, people I trusted. But I kept asking for help, even though people would still keep running away from me.

Maybe I was insane, doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome.
And I was right to carry on this absurd thing to ask people for help, and I've finally been heard by someone. Like I said, the most difficult thing is to ask for help, and it wasn't fancy words to convey hope. I've been through shit too.

But you know, "One must imagine Sisyphus happy" :)