author

author

they/them
Jul 13, 2021
Does anyone ever feel like if they mysteriously inherited a lot of money from a relative they've never heard of where they could move to the countryside with no one else around, but still have good electricity and internet, a lot of their problems would be solved? Because I feel like that a lot.

I live in a neighborhood, not really a big city, but I still feel like the noise is driving me fucking insane. I just want it to be quiet here for ONCE. Sometimes I want to kill myself just because of how loud it is. People won't shut the fuck up, blaring bass and revving engines for hours past midnight sometimes. I have such bad fucking headaches and I can't even sleep.

I just feel like I'm not cut out for existing here, but I have nowhere else to go unless I fucking die. I can't get on social security because they think I'm not disabled enough but even temp agencies can't find a job that accommodates my need for a wheelchair / to work sitting down. Fuck this place.

I don't want to kill myself until I can get out of here, because I want to die in any other place than this fucking shithole, but I feel like I'm never getting out.

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby and The Burning Fool
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It sucks that you feel that living somewhere quieter and more peaceful would be enough for you to want to go on but are unable to make that change. Is that a feasible long-term goal at all?

author

author

they/them
Jul 13, 2021
It sucks that you feel that living somewhere quieter and more peaceful would be enough for you to want to go on but are unable to make that change. Is that a feasible long-term goal at all?
I don't know. I want to think I could but like I said, not even temp agencies can get me hired. I'd have more luck getting struck by lightning than getting out of here with how things have gone so far.