O

overtakee

someonebutnoone
Jun 11, 2023
This is pretty unnecessary, but I guess I just wanted to say this.
Every day is the same. I don't know what the fuck to do, it feels like complete madness. Sometimes I've got motivation to change my life, see the positive side of it, try to get better even though I know it doesn't matter in the end and I'll just go back to doing the same shit, constantly staring at my phone to try and escape reality in some way, so I end up just feeling extremely pessimistic, even worse than before. Why the fuck am I here? What's the purpose of life? To work your ass off, 9-5 till you die?Constant suffering, all the hate?
I want to get better but also just worse, and it's the same every day. I just wanna ctb already, but then out of nowhere I feel somewhat okay again and try to see the good, again. I just don't know. I'm tired and overwhelmed of this constant shit and want it to end already. It's a never ending cycle.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lonegore
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so tired of being in that situation, I could personally never see a point to suffering here so unnecessarily.

Reactions: overtakee
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Yeah I feel the same. I hate how long life is. So much fucking more of this shit to go. So much more suffering

Reactions: overtakee