SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
I fucking hate this attitude with every fibre of my being. Instead of understanding all I'm met with is this. I am not allowed to be upset by anything that actually matters. I'm not allowed to be unhappy, noo instead I'm a weak whiny bitch and I'm supposed to just suck it up because ''there's no use'' well I'm not a fucking robot life isn't just about achieving things. The thing bothering me are still influencing my current life and will influence it forever. Some of them caused by others. 'Stop worrying about others'' well they're ruining my quality of life!. Here's one: There's legit no reason they had to rob me of my foreskin which's inside/ridged band/frenelum is legit like, the main erogenous zone, the glans doesn't do jack shit, the only place I feel something at is literally a remnant of that area, the frenelum. It could have easily been prevented and nobody sees it as a problem even though female genital mutilation even in milder forms is seen as wrong.

If I played a shitty video game that never gets good, people quit. But in life you'r expected to just keep going and if you don't like life or society you're the one overreacting.
There's something that was taken away from me lifelong? ''Well you can't get it back, why worry about it''. Ehm,that's EXACTLY WHY I"M WORRIED ABOUT IT. Why do you think people are more afraid of going blind than to get a temporary injury? And well yeah ehm, I am blind in one eye and have a predisposition in the other. Ofcourse I'm fucking worried. I already struggle to like life with my eyes you know how much less I could do without em? Especially when I feel so flattened ever since I took SSRI, which soceity claims can't happen and gives no real help for? What about stuff like covid? So many deaths and long term to permanent damage incidents could have been prevented if people didn't act so selfish and more people actually worried about things that mattered but people legit didn't care.
What about them telling me not to worry about public events with sound levels proven to damage your hearing, but when I say something about it or try to put in earplugs I'm made out to be insane. What about all the pollution. I wasn't even allowed to be mad at someone's constant daily cigarette smoking getting into my house. That's someone else messing with my health without consent and they just get away with it.

Exactly when is this mentality going to keep working? When I lose all my limbs and senses? When I get kidnapped and tortured everyday? When climate change diseasters we caused kill everyone? How long can you use this cope? ''But you're not in that situation'' well fuck you many sentient beings are in absolutely horrible preventable situations and you give 0 shits and just continue. What a fucking cope. Like, Imagine if the government came up to you, chopped your arms off and then when you complained they're like ''gee why are you so angry all the time calm down''. And many things can effect my situation. I'm seeing anti trans bills passing in america. Bigtotry has to be the stupidest fucking shit. What if it spreads. You know where that leads? Genocide.

I fucking hate society. They birth you into it. You are not allowed to question its unequal, unfair, fundamentally fucked up structures or culture yet they have so many expectations and assumptions of you. They pretend everythings better than it is while dismissing or justifying anything negative. They accept all the unnecessary unfair bullshit. As long as they're mildly okay then if the more unfortunate suffer, even if it's billions more than them (just look at the farming industry, billions tortured just for us) it's all okay. They never think. They never take responsibility or criticism. They never empathize or consider. The ones at the top oppress, abuse and exploit their way to success and the minorities and unlucky ones have to just sit there and take it while the masses enable or even support it even when it's not in their self interest. They contradict their morals and ethics all the time because they simply do what they're used to and are told an want to look good to themselves. And then they have the guts to give you all this propaganda about what it's like when you're young. What a fucking joke.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: retardkid, DeadlineDialer, ViniTerrible and 11 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
I hate living as well, I have so wished I just wasn't here for the longest time. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: retardkid, natthebrat, myusername890 and 1 other person
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Look some people are lucky and living good and shit on others who are less lucky in life. If they had similar circumstances they would suck badly. I totally agree with you that if you don't like the game (life) you should have an exit.

• Love
Reactions: retardkid, kittyneedsabreak, natthebrat and 2 others
Meretricious

Meretricious

ERRONEOUS ENTRY.
Apr 2, 2023
I fucking hate this attitude with every fibre of my being. Instead of understanding all I'm met with is this. I am not allowed to be upset by anything that actually matters. I'm not allowed to be unhappy, noo instead I'm a weak whiny bitch and I'm supposed to just suck it up because ''there's no use'' well I'm not a fucking robot life isn't just about achieving things. The thing bothering me are still influencing my current life and will influence it forever. Some of them caused by others. 'Stop worrying about others'' well they're ruining my quality of life!. Here's one: There's legit no reason they had to rob me of my foreskin which's inside/ridged band/frenelum is legit like, the main erogenous zone, the glans doesn't do jack shit, the only place I feel something at is literally a remnant of that area, the frenelum. It could have easily been prevented and nobody sees it as a problem even though female genital mutilation even in milder forms is seen as wrong.

Man, so much of your post resonated with me. These kinds of dismissive platitudes are given when people are too incompetent to deal with your problems, in my experience. I'm often met with either silence, or just some bullshit happy go lucky saying someone pulls from their childhood, or out of their ass.

The constant hustle culture of nearly every culture worldwide... is beyond exploitation and reason. Dysfunctional isn't a strong enough descriptor. Remember to work hard, so your boss can buy a new car! What a joke.

Two quotes I've stumbled upon in life:
"Hard work is for people who have nothing to do."

"They deem me insane because I will not put a dollar amount on my days. My days are not deemed worthy by a monetary value."

Human beings have trouble comprehending that their actions have consequences and reactions. You might be doing well, sure, but at what - or who's - cost?

If I played a shitty video game that never gets good, people quit. But in life you'r expected to just keep going and if you don't like life or society you're the one overreacting.

Preach. There has to be some reward, reciprocity, bond, purpose, goal... SOMETHING. Humans don't just do things for the sake of doing things, intent does exist.

There's something that was taken away from me lifelong? ''Well you can't get it back, why worry about it''. Ehm,that's EXACTLY WHY I"M WORRIED ABOUT IT. Why do you think people are more afraid of going blind than to get a temporary injury? And well yeah ehm, I am blind in one eye and have a predisposition in the other. Ofcourse I'm fucking worried. I already struggle to like life with my eyes you know how much less I could do without em? Especially when I feel so flattened ever since I took SSRI, which soceity claims can't happen and gives no real help for?

So glad someone else gets it. You're worried about it BECAUSE YOU LOST IT; and it's heavily/negatively impacting your life, possibly for life. I never understood why this needed explanation. People are so fucking stupid. No one finishes a thought.

As someone riddled with debilitating, chronic issues myself, you're preaching to the choir. I hope you can find peace. I know I'm searching for it. It's a shame that society places a human being's worth on whether or not they're employed and employable in general. Disability benefits are a joke, too. Laughable that they expect one to live on such a pittance.

What about stuff like covid? So many deaths and long term to permanent damage incidents could have been prevented if people didn't act so selfish and more people actually worried about things that mattered but people legit didn't care.

COVID was such a sham. What a waste of 3 years, and what irreversible damage was done, unnecessarily. Disgusting how it also brought out the worst in people.

What about them telling me not to worry about public events with sound levels proven to damage your hearing, but when I say something about it or try to put in earplugs I'm made out to be insane. What about all the pollution. I wasn't even allowed to be mad at someone's constant daily cigarette smoking getting into my house. That's someone else messing with my health without consent and they just get away with it.

People's individual wants, desires, impulses, needs, and convenience will always override anything you need. Individualistic culture breeds and inflates narcissism; as does social media.

Exactly when is this mentality going to keep working? When I lose all my limbs and senses? When I get kidnapped and tortured everyday? When climate change diseasters we caused kill everyone? How long can you use this cope? ''But you're not in that situation'' well fuck you many sentient beings are in absolutely horrible preventable situations and you give 0 shits and just continue. What a fucking cope. Like, Imagine if the government came up to you, chopped your arms off and then when you complained they're like ''gee why are you so angry all the time calm down''. And many things can effect my situation. I'm seeing anti trans bills passing in america. Bigtotry has to be the stupidest fucking shit. What if it spreads. You know where that leads? Genocide.

People only give a fuck about things that directly impact them, and possibly those close to them/those they love. People only take action when something affects their lives; then they suddenly have a change of heart. If you've never struggled, anyone who has or does, is just a whiny bitch.

I also don't think most humans know what a "sentient being" is, as almost every time I say the word "sentient," I'm asked for the word's meaning. If you don't know what sentience is, how do you know if you're impacting it?

I fucking hate society. They birth you into it. You are not allowed to question its unequal, unfair, fundamentally fucked up structures or culture yet they have so many expectations and assumptions of you. They pretend everythings better than it is while dismissing or justifying anything negative. They accept all the unnecessary unfair bullshit. As long as they're mildly okay then if the more unfortunate suffer, even if it's billions more than them (just look at the farming industry, billions tortured just for us) it's all okay. They never think. They never take responsibility or criticism. They never empathize or consider. The ones at the top oppress, abuse and exploit their way to success and the minorities and unlucky ones have to just sit there and take it while the masses enable or even support it even when it's not in their self interest. They contradict their morals and ethics all the time because they simply do what they're used to and are told an want to look good to themselves. And then they have the guts to give you all this propaganda about what it's like when you're young. What a fucking joke.

People don't deal with negativity, even in the slightest. People don't understand that in order to implement change, you have to accept and deal with the negativity that comes with it.

None of us asked to be born, but we are forced to adhere to the outline the government has "given" us? Go to school. Go to college. Get a job. Buy a home. Start a family. Now repeat after me, "I am free." Yeah, and you're unique... just like everyone else.

Someone else on this forum said, "life is not a gift, it's an incredibly unfair game."

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSheep, jussrav, retardkid and 3 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
And I want to add people are saying this because they didn't experience some real nasty pushbacks. Let's go from the extremes like for example you get into the accident and your limbs got cut off. Yeah you can see some from my point of view paid people who are bragging on YouTube that they are feeling cool but I think 99% would never recover from that mentally. For everyone this line is different

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSheep, retardkid and pthnrdnojvsc
Meretricious

Meretricious

ERRONEOUS ENTRY.
Apr 2, 2023
And I want to add people are saying this because they didn't experience some real nasty pushbacks.

They might also even be the ones keeping people down and pushing people back.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSheep, retardkid and bigdog
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that nobody should be obligated to suffer in this hellish world, to insist that other people must stay here when they don't wish to truly is inhumane. I think that suicide is a perfectly logical choice and it's a decision in which people have every right to make for themselves.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSheep, retardkid and Rogue Proxy
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Look some people are lucky and living good and shit on others who are less lucky in life. If they had similar circumstances they would suck badly. I totally agree with you that if you don't like the game (life) you should have an exit.
People are having a go at me doctors, crisis workers everyone.

• Love
Reactions: retardkid
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
This is so well written, I totally agree with everything you say. These people really try to display things better than they actually are, and it makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SuicidalSheep and retardkid
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
And I want to add people are saying this because they didn't experience some real nasty pushbacks. Let's go from the extremes like for example you get into the accident and your limbs got cut off. Yeah you can see some from my point of view paid people who are bragging on YouTube that they are feeling cool but I think 99% would never recover from that mentally. For everyone this line is different
Exactly easy to say when u haven't experienced it.

Reactions: SuicidalSheep
swagattack

swagattack

Sep 12, 2023
I feel the exact same way, people always tell me that its "just how life is". Well guess what if this is what life is i dont want it. They would never understand anyway

Reactions: SuicidalSheep and jussrav