Agree?

• Yes

• Nah, forgive and forget.

Results are only viewable after voting.
anne neum

anne neum

Sep 12, 2023
I wasnt assaulted or raped myself. I was lucky. But every time I read one of those stories, i feel like I am, like I was. I feel anger and powerlessness.
Maybe its just me. It just fucks me up. I dont think murder is as bad as rape honestly. Every time I come near this expirience, i want to flay alive the men who perpetrates or excuses this and shove them their own skin in their throat.
I hate this world and its hypocrisy, its not like a serial killer thing. Lots of people do this. friends, family even.
Fuck this. How would u want to live with that around you?

never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: marshmallow_mochi, apple2myeye!, suicidalgirl96 and 4 others
ColdPhoenix

ColdPhoenix

Oct 21, 2023
It is...unfortunately, part of the animalistic condition. Horrible for human society, but I can see where it comes from. It should absolutely continue to be a crime, and therefore it's been ingrained in most people that it's wrong under all circumstances. Is there really anything more that can be wished for? Genuine question.

Reactions: anne neum
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Rape is indeed a horrible act. I actually think that your opinion of it being on par with murder is actually quite a mild one. (Sorry, i misread your post)
Most people view rapists as far worse than murderers. I think it's because there is something very disturbing about 'unnatural 'sexuality.
Sexuality is very vunerable aspect of our essence.
Which is why so many people are disturbed by, for example, having sex with animals, even tho the same people have no problem with mass slaughtering them.
So it's not like they care about the animals well being, it's just that the 'unnatural' sexuality is so disturbing. (I'm not sure if 'unnatural' is the right word, i hope you get what i mean)

But is rape unforgivable? I'm not sure, but i think that no finite sin/crime/horrible act is deserving of infnite punishment, like certain religions want/suggest.

Last edited:
anne neum

anne neum

Sep 12, 2023
Sorry, if I'm too angry, just seen rape apologists posting (not here ofc)
This stuff just makes my blood boil. I am generally calm and depressed person. Thank you for reading and replies.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cutecats12, wastingtime and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
This stuff just makes my blood boil. I am generally calm and depressed person. Thank you for reading and replies.
Don't worry, you have right to be angry. Rape is a really disgusting act.
There is never an excuse for rape, it's always wrong.

• Hugs
wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
It's one of the lowest points a human could get. they absolutely know what they are doing and dont even care. it makes me sick to my stomach. rapists or even ppl with rape ideation deserve a horrible death. i have no sympathy for someone like that

• Hugs
Reactions: sfdwx, kitty_kat, avaruus and 1 other person
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I'm trying to cope with a recent SA myself, it really fucks you up. At least when you're murdered you're saved from having to live in all this aftermath of mental and physical turmoil. I can barely function after the fact, I just hope my lab results come soon in case I got an STD from my assaulter. I've felt quite sick.

I cannot say if rape is worse than murder, both are cruel acts where the other person's life and being are deemed unimportant. But I'm willing to bet rapists get a sick sense of satisfaction knowing they've left someone out there broken beyond belief to try and continue their life. There was a recent case here where a man was raped by two other men, really makes you wonder what drives someone to do such a thing.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: marshmallow_mochi, kitty_kat, R_N and 6 others
suicidalgirl96

suicidalgirl96

Oct 10, 2023
I was violently raped at 14, I was already struggling a lot mentally before it happened and then I was completely destroyed. I think about it every day, it affects every part of my life. I'm terrified to even leave my house on my own and it was 13 years ago. I'm completely broken.
I wish I died that day. I thought I would already be dead by now but I will be soon at least.
Seeing rape apologists makes my blood boil, they're scum.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: kitty_kat, anne neum, R_N and 1 other person
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Rapists, pedos, etc should be killed as fast as possible. Real evil is out there, and in the form of just some guy...

wtf!?! Those aren't just apologists I think 💀.

• Aww..
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Hurting people in general is bad. Humans can do better if they wanted to, unlike animals who just act on urges and have no ability to control themselves.

Unfortunately that is often not the case. I am sorry for everyone who went through this.

• Love
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I have been through this and it's truly horrible but I could never speak about it to people in the real world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: R_N and anne neum
Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Dystopian
Jun 30, 2023
Three years ago, I was hanging out with a girl that.. Once we got closer, she admited had fantasy about being raped. Yes, she used the term "rape".
She would hang with much older guys and visit their home for first time (as she did with me) instead of public meetings.
I get really closer to her these times, and felt disgusted knowing that such pretty girl would think and wish things like that.. She said never had real experience, and I hope she still so.

• Wow
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I am a calm person but also an angry one. I think they should be lynched. I read the stories of people having that happen to them and in just wanted to do a public lynching.

• Hmph!
marshmallow_mochi

marshmallow_mochi

Hang me like an angel
Oct 17, 2023
It sad too Because most of the time the victim of rape never got justice.
Especially if it was your family member, in my own experience my mother even blame me
If I got my half brother in jail but because I'm a minor on that time I don't have power
To even refute her (because it can be seen as a disrespect to elder)or even file a case. But really being the rape victim is hard to come out to anyone because you don't know if they will believe you or not. I really despite too someone who say that a woman can even be a rapist because there are some who will take advantage of other for their own pleasure and even the one who fake their story that they are victim of this such case because they just making it much harder for the victim to tell their story.

• Aww..
Reactions: Archness and anne neum