serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
made the mistake of thinking my family members were people i could be open about with my concerns of finding a job and how i was worried about my future and jobhunting and all that. i wake up to find them talking behind my back and practically making fun of me. everyday its getting fucking harder to talk myself out of just slicing my wrists and hoping it works. i already feel pathetic enough myself. god i want to die. is it possible to find happiness if im such a weak and pathetic person who breaks down over every small inconvenience.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: vulkann, m4rius, greyblue_bian and 3 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
People always betray each other in this world, it's a tiring process we have to go through. It's better just to ignore the horrible things other people say. I hope your situation improves. By the way, wrist cutting is a terrible method that doesn't work and is extremely painful, I don't recommend it.

• Love
Reactions: serah and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry you are going through this.
I used to get the same dreadful treatment from my so-called family too.
Finding out that they have been backstabbing you can be extremely distressing.
Family is supposed to support each other, instead of dragging you down..
I hope you can manage to distance yourself from this toxic behaviour.
Nobody deserves to be treated like this.

• Love
Reactions: serah
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
is it possible to find happiness if im such a weak and pathetic person who breaks down over every small inconvenience.
But what you described isn't a small inconvenience. The job hunt can be a grueling ordeal and being mocked for your struggles and by family members no less is just awful.

I know it's understandable to feel discouraged but the job hunt is all a numbers game and the only way to win at one of those is to keep on playing...

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and serah
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
So many humans certainly are so cruel and insensitive, I think it's best just to keep quiet as other people very often won't even try to understand, it's the reality. I don't really think that "happiness" exists in this horrible world anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: strigoi and serah
strigoi

strigoi

Apr 29, 2023
Happiness is moment.

"Of all creatures ever made, man is the most loathsome. Of all creation he is the only one, the only one who possesses malice. It is the basest of all instincts, passions, vices - the most loathsome. He is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing that it is pain."
Mark Twain

• Love
je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
is it possible to find happiness if im such a weak and pathetic person who breaks down over every small inconvenience.
I relate to this. I simply cannot cope with the simplest of things. I cannot do the bare minimum, so why exist?

• Love
m4rius

m4rius

Student
Dec 23, 2022
God that is rage-inducing. I can't fathom it if it were from my own blood. I'd fucking go crazy and I'm already crazy as is.

Personally, I used a company's services of helping me find a job and it was a relatively quick process. Some good office workplaces use those services to seek employees. I wish you the best!

• Love