Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
When I say magic, I'm NOT talking about voodoo, spiritually or religion. I'm referring to the emotional feeling, that most everyone has probably experienced at least once. When something, perhaps a song, or looking into the night sky and seeing millions of stars, or something else, provides A brief feeling that life is a happy adventure filled with wonder and awe.And then we wake up , we have constant stupid shit to do every day in order to survive. Human civilization is constant chest -pounding, Ego-stroking, dick measuring, drama,greed,hate,fear, cruelty, sadism, selfishness,abuse, bitterness, very little compassion. A person will die on the sidewalk and nobody gives a shit about it. Our waking life feels like a hell world, a neverending -bloody battleground and a prison. It is unbearably petty and tedious at best, and a sadistic torture chamber at it's worst. This world is SO EVIL that so many people welcome death. How fucking shit does a world have to be where so many WELCOME DEATH?? Pretty fucking shit if you ask me. But people worship this sadistic shit. Maybe life was better in ancient times,when people died a lot easier, and tended not to drag on and on. I'd rather have a violent and quick death, than to wake up every day in this shit hole of a civilization. There's nothing noble about life on this planet. Has anyone here noticed that most human cities look like giant dumpsters? Potholes and garbage, violence, and smelly things almost everywhere you look.GIANT FUCKING DUMPSTERS! I am NOT talking about homeless people. They are not the problem. They are mostly victims.The entire human race is the reason why things are exactly as they are. The world is a shit world. I wonder if there are planets in the universe where life is somewhat more benevolent, less "murder or be murdered." Because this is PRIMARILY a cruel world of survival and all the evil, predatory shit that goes with it. I would say if there is life on other planets,earth would probably rank very low on happiness and benevolence by comparison. On a scale of 1-10. With 10 being a utopia where everyone is happy almost every minute of every day. And 1 is everyone is being tortured almost every minute of every day, and they have no way to escape their torture. I'd say earth ranks no higher than 3 or 4. It is unquestionably more dark and evil than good. It's not balanced at all. There is no balance of good and evil here. The MO of life on earth seems to be,for the most part, PEOPLE GETTING EXACTLY WHAT THEY DON'T DESERVE. A constant barrage of problems everyone experiences almost daily. It is considered a celebrated miracle when true proper justice is served. Because it is so rare in this world.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Rogue Proxy, Journeytoletgo and 3 others
LucyB

LucyB

Cowards be like "be safe".... I be like "Be FREE"
May 7, 2022
When I say magic, I'm NOT talking about voodoo, spiritually or religion. I'm referring to the emotional feeling, that most everyone has probably experienced at least once. When something, perhaps a song, or looking into the night sky and seeing millions of stars, or something else, provides A brief feeling that life is a happy adventure filled with wonder and awe.And then we wake up , we have constant stupid shit to do every day in order to survive. Human civilization is constant chest -pounding, Ego-stroking, dick measuring, drama,greed,hate,fear, cruelty, sadism, selfishness,abuse, bitterness, very little compassion. A person will die on the sidewalk and nobody gives a shit about it. Our waking life feels like a hell world, a neverending -bloody battleground and a prison. It is unbearably petty and tedious at best, and a sadistic torture chamber at it's worst. This world is SO EVIL that so many people welcome death. How fucking shit does a world have to be where so many WELCOME DEATH?? Pretty fucking shit if you ask me. But people worship this sadistic shit. Maybe life was better in ancient times,when people died a lot easier, and tended not to drag on and on. I'd rather have a violent and quick death, than to wake up every day in this shit hole of a civilization. There's nothing noble about life on this planet. Has anyone here noticed that most human cities look like giant dumpsters? Potholes and garbage, violence, and smelly things almost everywhere you look.GIANT FUCKING DUMPSTERS! I am NOT talking about homeless people. They are not the problem. They are mostly victims.The entire human race is the reason why things are exactly as they are. The world is a shit world. I wonder if there are planets in the universe where life is somewhat more benevolent, less "murder or be murdered." Because this is PRIMARILY a cruel world of survival and all the evil, predatory shit that goes with it. I would say if there is life on other planets,earth would probably rank very low on happiness and benevolence by comparison. On a scale of 1-10. With 10 being a utopia where everyone is happy almost every minute of every day. And 1 is everyone is being tortured almost every minute of every day, and they have no way to escape their torture. I'd say earth ranks no higher than 3 or 4. It is unquestionably more dark and evil than good. It's not balanced at all. There is no balance of good and evil here. The MO of life on earth seems to be,for the most part, PEOPLE GETTING EXACTLY WHAT THEY DON'T DESERVE. A constant barrage of problems everyone experiences almost daily. It is considered a celebrated miracle when true proper justice is served. Because it is so rare in this world.
Humans are not responsible for the evils of this world. This world has been fashoined in such a way that is unachievable by normal human means.. This reality uses people to carry out evil shit like shooting up schools and running the governments. The world was created to be this way. Regular people didn't come up with this shit although they think they did.. Thats what makes it so evil.

We existed before we came here. We are most likely an energy source for this realm. Our emotions are energy. This is why they scare the shit out of people and make them wear a dehumanizing symbol over their nose and mouth for 2 years. You have your fear on display. This is why you stress your whole life. Stress is a form of fear.. This is a sick game and people are merely pawns in a multi layer prison. We can't get out of a prison we don't know we're in.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Shu
campo d'erba

campo d'erba

May 10, 2022
in my opinion,
to live is to suffer, it is a pain to survive.

but the one upside is finding small bursts of beauty in all this misery. Maybe its a deep movie, maybe a small nice action someone does for me, or just a restful sleep. I dont have a solution, but i hear you.

"The biggest defeat in every department of life is to
forget, especially the things that have done you in,
and to die without realizing how far people can go in
the way of crumminess. When the grave lies open be-
fore us, let's not try to be witty, but on the other hand
let's not forget, but make it our business to record the
worst of the human viciousness we've seen without
changing one word. When that's done, we can curl up
our toes and sink into the pit. That's work enough for
a lifetime." -book called the Journey to the end of the night,

you might like this quote, i hope it makes you feel better, the book was an inspiration for an incredible movie i saw called "The Great Beauty", i recommend you watch it, it made me happy and it makes you think about life in relation the suffering of it all.

i hope you can find consolation in our mutual suffering, thanks for listening to me ramble

Reactions: Zzzzz
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I'd say earth ranks no higher than 3 or 4.
Your assessment makes a lot of valid points that are unfortunately all taboo. When a situation is dark beyond a certain point, it is best to put it under the rug rather than face its ugliness. There are supposed to be other life forms on this planet (rainforests, ocean life, etc.) which not only deserve to live in the eyes of every decent person, but form a part of our own ecosystem. Factor in the mass extinction and humanity is not worthy of a score any higher than about 1 or 2.

What we have is a sick culture that is constantly perpetuating itself through the way we raise children and our corrupted media and political institutions. It is analogous to a dysfunctional family where cruelty, violence and selfishness are rampant, in contrast to a loving family where everyone's energies are in harmony. There is similarly a contrast between friendly country towns where everyone is cared for, juxtaposed with the loveless megacities that leave inhabitants to go through all hell without any care from others.

All previous attempts at utopia - violently installing Abrahamic religions worldwide, aggressively promoting Communism, etc. - have only worsened the situation because the primitiveness of humanity is a root problem too deep to address at that level. Humans will corrupt any economic system or ideology. And yet, every particular person is born innocent and every healthy person aspires to a happy and healthy world. And humans call themselves the smartest of the animals.

All I can say is that as individuals, we find ourselves in this situation and have to make choices about who we are in relation to it.

Reactions: Zzzzz and Un-
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is such a horrifying, cruel and unfair world that we live in. I could never want to live no matter what and I simply prefer the sound of non existence. As well, as that life is so unnecessary, to me there is no need for life to even be a thing in the first place. We were all perfectly fine not existing until we were forced to live. It seems as though there are an unlimited amount of things that are wrong with this world, and it is awful how things can get so much worse easily, there is no limit as to how much we can suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz