R

rawglitch

Feb 24, 2021
Vent and CTB ?

I don't know how to properly vent but hi guys :) kinda new here ! I've always wanted to ctb for a long time even during my freshman year , I'm about to graduate but I really hate this place called earth. I really hate it and I hate who I grow up as. Literally I'm the stupidest loser ever here on earth I can't do the right thing. I can't seem to learn. Grew up with a psychotic brother who gave me PTSD. I really hate it. I failed sooo many times I can't even keep count , I failed as a son, as a student and as a boyfriend really . There's times where I really just wanna ctb but I'm such a pussy about it, don't know how to do it .. I don't wanna fail , I just want a fast painless death. I never heard my dad said he's proud of me or from no one. Literally I'm no one in my family. Thinking about ending it in 3 months before graduation. I'm already failing. I'm becoming worthless everyday . I know I'll probably traumatize my mother or my gf but it'll probably just be for a few days and they'll get over with. I really just want to end it in the next 3 months but I don't know how ... any easy methods I can use ? Don't know if advice on this is allowed. Sorry for the vent I love y'all

• Aww..
Reactions: plough22 and Ame
T

Trans Magus

Mar 8, 2021
Check the wiki for info. Just be sure it's what you really want to do and there's no other options first because there's no going back.

• Love
Reactions: rawglitch
R

rawglitch

Feb 24, 2021
Check the wiki for info. Just be sure it's what you really want to do and there's no other options first because there's no going back.
It really is something I want to do hehe , I will check that out !

S

SueySide

Mar 23, 2021
I understand deeply about the kind of pain you're describing. I too was never encouraged by my parents growing up and was traumatized by the people who are supposed to be the closest to me. These experiences that are not even your fault really affect your ability to function and show up in so many aspects in your life, even in your relationships. I wish you good luck in whatever you choose!

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just like you, I've failed at a lot of stuff.
Whatever you do, wish you the best. Finding the right method is really, hard. I'm still looking for it! The resources section helps lots. There's plenty of info there.

Best of luck and hugs.

L

LastDayz001

Sep 22, 2020
SN is best easiest and apparently painless.

But you are too young to do it.

give life a chance, Get some help.