• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
Hello, I searched but no luck finding much about this. Is it possible to have desired outcome of CTB with Venlafaxine 75mg, 30 caps for someone who weights 68Kgs. This is the only accessible item for me. Any feedback, greatly appreciated

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I have no knowledge on this I'm sorry, the only thing I know is that I used to take venlafaxine and even taking slightly too much made me feel really sick and shaky and it was really horrible so I imagine an overdose would be a nasty experience :(

I'm so sorry you're suffering so much

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Medication overdoses are a shitty, unreliable method.

I've personally taken hundreds of 150mg Venlafaxine pills at once and obviously survived that.

R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
Hi All, Thanks for the feedback. I am desperately trying to source SN without but have not come across a reliable source. Looking for within Canada as dont want to risk it not making through customs at the border

P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
Hi All, Thanks for the feedback. I am desperately trying to source SN without but have not come across a reliable source. Looking for within Canada as dont want to risk it not making through customs at the border
I've seen you post asking for sources today a couple of times. I get you are in pain, but most people here will not share sources with newcomers so easily, there are a lot of pro-lifers here that try to get sources shut down. I'm sorry

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
i tried overdosing on a combination of venlafaxine and sertralin last month. i believe i took about 4.5g of venlafaxine and 12.25g of sertralin while also using weed as an antiemetic at 72kg, and clearly i've survived, but i feel like i wouldn't if my mother wouldn't've found out before i could even pass out. i ended up having a seizure in the ambulance and woke up 4 hours later in the hospital with my stomach pumped out and i remember being really shaky and unable to focus. i was also really weak and it was a struggle for me to even hold my phone. i remember struggling to walk almost a week after i got hospitalized.

in conclusion, i have no idea if it would actually kill me but the aftermath was really painful to get through.

R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
Hello, I now have 60 tabs of Venlafaxine 75 mg and also 45 tabs of Escitalopram 10mg. Contemplating taking these two at one go. any advice?

I just have to find something that will keep me from throwing up, cant get anything on prescription, that is the challenge for me... any advise?

R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
I now managed to get about 120 of Venlafaxine 150 mg. I have no other option, Tried to get SN from overseas, scammed twice. Dont want a wellness check on my door. What precautions should I take to ensure, 100% successful ? Please help advise.