• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
Anyone know of people that attempted and failed by this method, or people thinking of this as a method.

Reactions: Final Escape
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Anyone know of people that attempted and failed by this method, or people thinking of this as a method.
I very much considered this when I first became suicidal. Either drive off a cliff with my seatbelt off or run full speed into a barrier, no seatbelt. I would imagine it would have a high success rate but there is also the risk of collateral damage or in the unlikely event (or for some reason likely in my case) that I survived, I'd have no car anymore and probably be in god knows what kind of physical condition.

Reactions: Final Escape and Maravillosa
D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
My thoughts exactly read a few articles on the mortality rate, car accidents that were fatal, crash test investigations etc. Its very hit and miss but I think it's a great way to hide the intent as it would be difficult to prove compared to something like a firearm. A full impact head on with a solid object at 100+ mph with no seat belt seems full proof. Only problem is the risk of injuring or killing other road users for me.

Reactions: girlsboysthems, betteroffdead, lv-gras and 2 others
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I went to a group meetup at Mount Rainier (several hours from where I live; beautiful wildlife scenary, mountain, etc) and the roads going up to the viewpoint were all curvy and twisty and had NO guard rail. It was easily a 100meter dive off one of the roads into a canyon full of trees. I was SO tempted.

Reactions: akosineenee, Final Escape, Deadinside24 and 1 other person
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I was afraid and hopeful that a single-car crash would be the way I ctb. More afraid, unfortunately, since I decided not to learn how to drive a car in order not to ctb that way. Not learning how to drive has really inconvenienced my life: there is not much reliable public transportation where I live. My mother (before she became bedridden) and now my brother have had to chauffeur me about. However, a single-car crash does seem like a ctb method with a high success rate. As long as one avoids injuring or killing others, I think that would be an excellent way to ctb.

Reactions: Final Escape, dreamofme and Deadinside24
D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
I went to a group meetup at Mount Rainier (several hours from where I live; beautiful wildlife scenary, mountain, etc) and the roads going up to the viewpoint were all curvy and twisty and had NO guard rail. It was easily a 100meter dive off one of the roads into a canyon full of trees. I was SO tempted.

Far from help, hard to recover . If the trees don't kill you the fall does sound perfect. Also you can go out warm listening to great music. Sounds perfect to me.

Reactions: Final Escape, Maravillosa and Duqu
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Someone I know of died driving of a cliff and in a very distressed state I thought about it. But the possibility of hurting someone else or an animal just makes this not an option for me.

Reactions: Final Escape
D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
Someone I know of died driving of a cliff and in a very distressed state I thought about it. But the possibility of hurting someone else or an animal just makes this not an option for me.

That fear stops this method being my 1st option. But the benifits are so great its tough to not consider. 2am, country road with high visibility. I don't know of another potentially insta death method which won't look like suicide to those you leave behind.

Reactions: Maravillosa and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I always imagine someone running into me head on. It would be pretty instant death I think. Both of you driving at a high speed. Omg I would hope I would die quick. That's how I envision dying in vehicle if it happened. But driving off cliff or into a wall or tree. It might work I guess. But omg if u survived and now a paraplegic.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife and Deadinside24
D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
I always imagine someone running into me head on. It would be pretty instant death I think. Both of you driving at a high speed. Omg I would hope I would die quick. That's how I envision dying in vehicle if it happened. But driving off cliff or into a wall or tree. It might work I guess. But omg if u survived and now a paraplegic.

I get your drift but I'd never want someone else involved, intentially or otherwise. People forget that the reason that makes jumping so successful is the same reason that makes this method so great. The terminal velocity of a person to suden stop is what normally kills them. So if you reach that speed and hit a sudden stop its the same as jumping off the bridge or a 20 floor building. I attended a scene once where a guy was doing 40mph hit a lamppost sideways and killed his passager due to the organ damage and internal bleeding before we even got there. So it doesn't take much.

Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
I've thought about doing it on motorcycle

• Wow
Reactions: TimetoGo!
SmokeEater

SmokeEater

Mar 17, 2023
Driving head on into a semi going 100 kph seems like the quickest way to go