• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Lets look at the Vegas odds…

I always look where people are betting their money because money is more powerful than political affiliation. People will bet their money even where their heart isn't. Follow the money. It's not always 100% true but I believe it more than I believe any form of media. I like to watch the Vegas money, it's interesting. People cam have all these strong beliefs but where they bet their money is where their real belief is. As the old proverb says, "where a man's money is, there you will find his heart."
(It's an adaptation of Matthew 6:21, which states, "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.")
People's true allegiance - right now, at least the gamblers are with Trump on this one. Kamala has had quite a jump up.

The betting favorite has only lost twice since 1866
1. Who's taller?
2. Who's the incumbent?
3. The state of economy?

1. More than 60% of the time, the taller person has won. When the shorter person has won it's usually been about an inch difference. Kamala is about 5'6" - 5'7". Almost a foot shorter than Trump.
2. She's never been president and Trump has.
3. Who is responsible for the most recent economic up or down? Biden is saying inflation isn't high but just check the grocery store… Most Americans perceive America as in a down. It doesn't matter what anyone puts out. The general consensus of most Americans is that it's on the down.

My friends who are more conspiracy theorists say the powers that be will manufacture something. I don't know. I like numbers, I'm a business person.

Presidential election betting odds:

William Hill

• Donald Trump: -200
  • Kamala Harris: +200
Bet 365
  • Donald Trump: -200
  • Kamala Harris: +200
via Covers.com

Bovada
  • Donald Trump: -215
  • Kamala Harris: +190
BetOnline