• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
I have been reading about vaporized alcohol as a recreational thing people do for fun and to get drunk. i read a lot of the cons are that it is too easy to overdose since it bipasses liver and stomach so body won't puke it out. I have never vaped alcohol and don't know what it is like. i do keep wondering though how it would be for ctb.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Avyn, bad luck and 5 others
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Yeah but alcohol intoxication its not fun at all And for sure not a nice death.

amnotreal

amnotreal

Student
Oct 20, 2019
Yeah but alcohol intoxication its not fun at all And for sure not a nice death.
i don't drink much so I don't know. they do say since bypasses stomache you don't get the gi issues. but i dunno.

Reactions: _Minsk
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sounds like a cost-efficient way to get absolutely hammered and drunkpost on SaSu.

Reactions: _Minsk
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
since it bipasses liver
Christ, the bizarre things you people believe. If you have alcohol in your blood, it goes through your liver.

Anyway, obviously this is yet another of the silly daydreams that proliferate on this forum. You won't try this, you won't succeed at this, you won't die from this. Save yourself some time and move on to the next wildly unrealistic fantasy.

• Yay!
Reactions: orlandom, Death_the_kid, Isitmytime and 1 other person
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Christ, the bizarre things you people believe. If you have alcohol in your blood, it goes through your liver.

Anyway, obviously this is yet another of the silly daydreams that proliferate on this forum. You won't try this, you won't succeed at this, you won't die from this. Save yourself some time and move on to the next wildly unrealistic fantasy.
Agree And im a cronic alcoholic so kids dont do this in your home, its horrible

Reactions: yeahwellso
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Seems like a bit of hassle.
I've actually thought about boofing.
But there is so many things that can go wrong.
My system isn't right down there anyway.
But it seems too easy, but I know of at 1 death from it.
It was 3 litres of sherry.
This is the amount to die.
"The lethal dose of alcohol is 5 to 8g/kg (3g/kg for children)6 – that is, for a 60kg person, 300g of alcohol can kill, which is equal to 30 standard drinks (about 1 litre of spirits or four bottles of wine)."
I'm really unsure as I have a tolerance, I wouldn't want my parents to find me and I haven't really done any proper research.
It's just been an idea when I've been drunk.
Also how the hell would I administer it
I also read a post on crippling alcoholism about a guy that did it and he was stuck on the toilet for like 2 days afterwards
Wish it was easier to die

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I was just asking that in a thread that I just opened. Now i close it
Seems like a bit of hassle.
I've actually thought about boofing.
But there is so many things that can go wrong.
My system isn't right down there anyway.
But it seems too easy, but I know of at 1 death from it.
It was 3 litres of sherry.
This is the amount to die.
"The lethal dose of alcohol is 5 to 8g/kg (3g/kg for children)6 – that is, for a 60kg person, 300g of alcohol can kill, which is equal to 30 standard drinks (about 1 litre of spirits or four bottles of wine)."
I'm really unsure as I have a tolerance, I wouldn't want my parents to find me and I haven't really done any proper research.
It's just been an idea when I've been drunk.
Also how the hell would I administer it
I also read a post on crippling alcoholism about a guy that did it and he was stuck on the toilet for like 2 days afterwards
Wish it was easier to die
I hit 4 grams per liter on my last binge. I woke up in the hospital but they didn't wash my stomach. I have high tolerance.

Last edited:
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
"As one inhales alcohol vapor, it bypasses the stomach and liver going from the lungs directly to the brain and then into the bloodstream, leading to rapid alcohol intoxication. Since the alcohol is not metabolized by the liver, it has a higher strength and more potent effect as it enters the bloodstream going directly to the brain. Once your brain has absorbed the ethanol, there is no way to expel it from your system."
source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...e-dangers-of-smoking-alcohol/?sh=2822d29e7af8
It sounds like its a way to kill yourself but not sure how painful that would be. you will high probably pass out before you start feeling any pain since that's how alcohol poisoning works most of the times, you lose conciousness. If you do survive however, the afterpain would be extremely painful. That's what I found doing 5-10min research.

Im actually considering this method now

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amnotreal, lobster salad and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I need to get one. How to find that utensil? If anyone knows I would appreciate it. It could be for me. I have drunk to KO. I mean, suddenly I fall and vomit. Last time I fell unconscious while vomiting. I am alive because I was accompanied and they put me on my side so as not to swallow my vomit. In 3 hours I regained consciousness. I was normotensive, electrogram ok but I don't remember anything. They wanted to see me in psychiatry but I asked for voluntary discharge and took an uber.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I need to get one. How to find that utensil? If anyone knows I would appreciate it. It could be for me. I have drunk to KO. I mean, suddenly I fall and vomit. Last time I fell unconscious while vomiting. I am alive because I was accompanied and they put me on my side so as not to swallow my vomit. In 3 hours I regained consciousness. I was normotensive, electrogram ok but I don't remember anything. They wanted to see me in psychiatry but I asked for voluntary discharge and took an uber.
"Alcohol can be vaporized by pouring it over dry ice in a narrow container and inhaling with a straw" Doesn't seem to be hard to do. You'd fall unconscious before feeling any pain afaik

Reactions: lobster salad, popcorn and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
"Alcohol can be vaporized by pouring it over dry ice in a narrow container and inhaling with a straw" Doesn't seem to be hard to do. You'd fall unconscious before feeling any pain afaik
Thank you. Anyway it seems that living under surveillance could not do that. I thought there was a device to buy. But thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Avyn
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
i was looking into this today, it can also be done with a bicycle pump and cork. looks great im gna try it