• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeathPurgatory

Feb 6, 2020
I read on another threads that they use Dilantin to prevent being in a coma after taking N, Valproic acid is another anticonvulsive medicine, maybe could have the same effect? I had take it every night, and I plan tl CTB on Sunday, I have to stop my medications and take one pill of valproic acid with N? I need help from someone who knows something about this topic

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I read on another threads that they use Dilantin to prevent being in a coma after taking N, Valproic acid is another anticonvulsive medicine, maybe could have the same effect? I had take it every night, and I plan tl CTB on Sunday, I have to stop my medications and take one pill of valproic acid with N? I need help from someone who knows something about this topic
The effect of N is potentiated by dilantin, but reduced by valproic acid. In all cases antiemetics are recommended. So valproic acid would be a good thing if you experience seizures caused by antiemetic. And dilantin would allow you not to be in coma. They can be taken together.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
D

DeathPurgatory

Feb 6, 2020
The effect of N is potentiated by dilantin, but reduced by valproic acid. In all cases antiemetics are recommended. So valproic acid would be a good thing if you experience seizures caused by antiemetic. And dilantin would allow you not to be in coma. They can be taken together.
I can't obtain Dilatin. I think I'll take a shot of alcohol after the N, I expect that the two 100ml bottles of nembutal (12.6 g) do the job.

Reactions: Berlin76
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I can't obtain Dilatin. I think I'll take a shot of alcohol after the N, I expect that the two 100ml bottles of nembutal (12.6 g) do the job.
I think you don't have to worry much because coma is incredibly rare. It is like choosing from 100 chairs when only 1 is broken. Two bottles is the best option, would not risk taking just one.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Berlin76
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019

Coma is part of the process of dying with N. Thats where it's start first coma then the body shut down part by part. But the length of coma is caused by different reasons like the he state of health and drug use or medication. Opioids can prolong coma just like drugs can have that effect and anti psychotics.

My euthanasia team also asked me not to drink alcohol or use drugs weed or any other in the days before. Because it can interfere with the N.

They even give me a other dose of N after drinking the first this is 30 minutes after to speed death up.

Reactions: faust
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I do not get it.
Guess Dilentin will be recommended to high tolerance's persons, Diazepam is helpful too, generally any benzo.
Acording Exit policy, they will recommend dilentin for availability...guess.

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
People are taking everything from paranoid perspective. The only thing you need is meto.

I am in the process of euthanasia.
The team told me to just take Metoclopramide and nothing else. Only 1 pil every 8 hours for 2 days and one extra pil a hour before i take the Nembutal

D

DeathPurgatory

Feb 6, 2020
Coma is part of the process of dying with N. Thats where it's start first coma then the body shut down part by part. But the length of coma is caused by different reasons like the he state of health and drug use or medication. Opioids can prolong coma just like drugs can have that effect and anti psychotics.

My euthanasia team also asked me not to drink alcohol or use drugs weed or any other in the days before. Because it can interfere with the N.

They even give me a other dose of N after drinking the first this is 30 minutes after to speed death up.
But in 30 minutes you will be sleeping from the first one, can I ask you aboug the total dosage in grams of pentobarbital?

I don't drink or doing drugs in the last months but I would like to trip the day before on magic mushrooms, psylocibine can affect too?

Last edited:
Reactions: Berlin76
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
But in 30 minutes you will be sleeping from the first one, can I ask you aboug the total dosage in grams of pentobarbital?

Yes the first is what i drink thats my request to do it myself. Then i pass out go in coma and the dying process starts in the body.
But they know coma can be longer with healthy people. So for my family who will be present they will inject a other dose after 30 minutes to speed it up the process.

Total 30 grams split in 2 with cocktail drink and injection.

The cocktail is made out of th next
Receptuur
pentobarbitalum natricum 15 g
alcohol 96% v/v 16,2 g (20 ml)
aqua purificata 15 g
propylenglycolum 10,4 g (10 ml)
saccharinum natricum 250 mg
sirupus simplex 65 g
anisi stellati aetheroleum 1 dr
121,85 g (100 ml)

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Yes the first is what i drink thats my request to do it myself. Then i pass out go in coma and the dying process starts in the body.
But they know coma can be longer with healthy people. So for my family who will be present they will inject a other dose after 30 minutes to speed it up the process.

Total 30 grams split in 2 with cocktail drink and injection.

The cocktail is made out of th next
Receptuur
pentobarbitalum natricum 15 g
alcohol 96% v/v 16,2 g (20 ml)
aqua purificata 15 g
propylenglycolum 10,4 g (10 ml)
saccharinum natricum 250 mg
sirupus simplex 65 g
anisi stellati aetheroleum 1 dr
121,85 g (100 ml)

That concoction is powdered pentob use for, is it?...........and I think this man says that has vet liquid. He has not 15gr. pentob. he has 12,6gr.

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019

I don't drink or doing drugs in the last months but I would like to trip the day before on magic mushrooms, psylocibine can affect too?

just dont do that in the week before .
best to keep it smart you dont want end up in a coma of the N and get found by people.
That concoction is powdered pentob use for, is it?...........and I think this man says that has vet liquid. He has not 15gr. pentob. he has 12,6gr.

This cocktail is mixed by the pharmacy , but yes they use the powder.

And yes I know he has the N of A.
I was mentioning to him that meto is all he needs people really are using everything in a mix that can even cause trouble.

D

DeathPurgatory

Feb 6, 2020
just dont do that in the week before .
best to keep it smart you dont want end up in a coma of the N and get found by people.

This cocktail is mixed by the pharmacy , but yes they use the powder.

And yes I know he has the N of A.
I was mentioning to him that meto is all he needs people really are using everything in a mix that can even cause trouble.
The last thing I need is the meto, I tried to obtaining it in mu usual pharmscy withou prescription, telling them I'll bring it up tomorrow after my doctor,'s appointment, (this usually works), but she told me about yhe bad effects and wait till tomorrow' s appointmen, it's gonna be by telephone, what I have to tell him to give me meto??

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
The last thing I need is the meto, I tried to obtaining it in mu usual pharmscy withou prescription, telling them I'll bring it up tomorrow after my doctor,'s appointment, (this usually works), but she told me about yhe bad effects and wait till tomorrow' s appointmen, it's gonna be by telephone, what I have to tell him to give me meto??

The bad effects is only with one in the thousand. Just order from ebay.