jerry545

jerry545

Dec 28, 2022
How much valium would I have to take to OD? How painful would it be? I just want to know. I could probably mix it with other methods to insure a peaceful pass. (I'm not interested in taking SN at the moment because I was caught with it already)

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
You can't OD with valium unless taken with other opioids or lethal substances.

Reactions: Shadowlord900
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I heard benzos are lethal when combined with alchohol, but I don't know exactly how much.

Reactions: warriorkot
C

coltact

Jun 15, 2020
From personal experience it's very difficult, even when combined with other benzos and alcohol. I am a tall male so if you're small then it wouldn't be as difficult. If I remember correctly, I took ~28 10mg pills, two bottles of wine and some codeine. I slept for about 30 hours and woke up with a headache and extremely dizzy/disorientated with poor memory of what happened.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I don't think you can CTB on benzos + alcohol. You need at least 1 other drug that can be fatal when OD'd on (opioids, barbiturates etc.).

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I don't think you can CTB on benzos + alcohol. You need at least 1 other drug that can be fatal when OD'd on (opioids, barbiturates etc.).
They warn that it is fatal on several websites.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
They warn that it is fatal on several websites.
I suppose technically you could OD on alcohol and benzos could help with that. But I wouldn't recommend it because alcohol OD would be death by liver failure, and death by liver failure is nasty (at least it is if you try getting from ODing on paracetamol).