Enomis

Enomis

Jul 8, 2019
Has anyone tried using valium (Diazepam)? (SN method). It is able to bring your emotional sate in a condition of serenity and at the same time be lucid to organize the ultume procedures related to ending your life
Can you tell us how it feels? ..... and what dosage you used

Last edited:
G

Gregorius

Better die with a smile than live with tears
Mar 16, 2020
V.Valium and SN are a good combination. However, the Valium should not be swallowed with water as it weakens the SN. It is best to drink in a dissolving form like Lorazepram with SN.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
V.Valium and SN are a good combination. However, the Valium should not be swallowed with water as it weakens the SN. It is best to drink in a dissolving form like Lorazepram with SN.

I respectfully disagree with this advice for a couple of reasons. First, diazepam takes 20-60 minutes to kick in, so taking it with the SN will have no calming effect. Second, people take things like meto and ibuprofen with water in advance of the SN, so that little bit of water isn't going to interfere with the method working.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, LMLN, Red and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Has anyone tried using valium (Diazepam)? (SN method). It is able to bring your emotional sate in a condition of serenity and at the same time be lucid to organize the ultume procedures related to ending your life
Can you tell us how it feels? ..... and what dosage you used

Valium and other benzodiazapines are already clearly and comprehensively covered in Stan's Guide.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-and-search-only-extended-information-png.34272/

Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

It's only a sip of water to get benzos down (unless you have tolerance and are swallowing a lot of them, I suppose). It shouldn't be a problem at all.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I've just read this in the Chloroquine chapter of the PPeH

Worth consider for other killing drugs ?

Oxazepam is reported to be preferred