• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Poi3

Jan 25, 2020
I'm severley disabled so don't have the means to get out. I do have access to a lot of valium and alcohol here at home. It's there any likelihood this could be a fatal combo? Thank you

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and _Minsk
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
I do not much time to explain this in depth to you, so I'll share a URL for you and others who see this. I'm sorry for being unable to put it out plainly for everyone.

https://www.alcohol.org/mixing-with/valium/

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
It is really dependent on how much valium. It generally requires a lot more to cause death than people realize. Alcohol can help make it happen faster or at a lower dose, but I don't know of anyway to know how much alcohol will reduce the valium required. It is generally agreed that mixing substances, outside of some cocktails, is avoided for many reasons.

P

Poi3

Jan 25, 2020
Thank you for your responses. I'm quite desperate and was surprised since joining this forum that it wasn't discussed more as I assumed a lot of people died this way.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Most medications that doctors prescribe are much safer than people realize, as far risk of death from overdose. I would recommend taking a look at the Peaceful Pill Handbook in the Resources section. It might answer a lot of your questions, even the ones you didn't know you had.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,
Valium overdose with a mix of alcohol does not actually guarantee death.
The more likely is to get a blackout or coma-like state and wake up in circumstances you would not like to.
Please, do more research on this subject.
Peace.:heart:

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, throwaway_2620 and GoodPersonEffed
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Thank you for your responses. I'm quite desperate and was surprised since joining this forum that it wasn't discussed more as I assumed a lot of people died this way.
I think it is an old myth that if you Take enough sleeping pills and you will stay asleep. I think that worked with old barbiturates but these were phased out with newer and cleaner drugs (ie benzos like valium) valium is a central nervous system depressant and so is alcohol, thats why we are told not to mix them as they will enhance the effect so the method of death would likely to be deep sleep followed by coma, to the point where the brain stops telling the body to breath. As previously said i think you would have to take a hell of a lot and not be discovered for days as docs can treat it with oxygen etc. I have heard stories of people simply going into very deep sleeps for two days and waking up after taking a hell of a lot.
What valium would be helpful with is when combined with a toxic drug, as it can mask the negative effe ts as it knocks you out. For instance the amitriptiline cocktail (my preferred method) its this drug that is cardio toxic, but alongside 500 mg of valium, the effects of the drug arent generally felt as you are likely to be in a deep sleep or coma.
Hope this helps

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I would never trust a chemical cocktail. It's very possible that you could end up having a stroke instead of CTB. There was that one guy from Italy I believe that ended up in nightmare-levels of disability after doing that.

Reactions: _Minsk
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Perhaps you should research other methods....
There's a lot of into on this site....

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Sadly no, there is not.
To have any likelihood you should to use a plastic bag to suffocate yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: Heady_Cerebrum
S

SugarbushMtn

Student
Dec 15, 2019
Benzos alone will not kill you, benzos mixed with alcohol increase the chance but it takes a lot..

Reactions: _Minsk and Mizzmini45
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Sadly no, there is not.
To have any likelihood you should to use a plastic bag to suffocate yourself.
In case of a blackout before reaching unconsciousness, the bag can be easily removed... and you might not recall you did that. Even if you decide to drown in the bathroom, you may wake up in a very cold water after a while in a different position which won't allow you to drown.

Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
I used to use that combination to get high and I can tell you I was far from death. I've attempted OD's multiple times, it just doesn't work. You just start throwing up

P

Poi3

Jan 25, 2020
Thank you everyone. You've given me a lot to think about (reconsider).

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and GoodPersonEffed
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I'm severley disabled so don't have the means to get out. I do have access to a lot of valium and alcohol here at home. It's there any likelihood this could be a fatal combo? Thank you
Yes. Unlike Xanax, Valium has a very long half life and can be fatal. If alcohol is involved.

Reactions: warriorcat