• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nightingale

Nov 21, 2021
Thinking of taking about 200mg valium, a few shots of gin and supergluing my mouth and nose together. Is this a dumb idea? going to do it in a couple of hours so hoping that someone will reply before then and tell me the reason I shouldn't/should CBT this way. Not worried about pain, just the way my family are going to find me.

Thanks

I'm new by the way, hello!

Overdosed on Valium alone yesterday, it didn't do anything to my body that I can feel. I wasn't trying to CTB at that time as I knew valium is relatively safe. But it did make me super tired. I know alcohol makes the side effects worse so, in theory, I'd be even more tired. Ready just just apply the glue and fall asleep. That's what my logic is telling me.

Alternatively, I could get in a position to hang myself (never been brave enough to go through with it before) then wait to pass out. There's obviously the added risk of someone finding me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Smothering / suffocating yourself is an awful feeling. You will panic and probably rip it free in order to breathe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and houseofleaves
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I'm no expert on super glue but I wager using it in an asphyxiation attempt is unlikely to give desired results and more likely to cause permanent damage.

I'm more knowledgeable on benzos, unless you are taking a huge amount (much more than 200mg for sure, I've taken that and more on top of heroin and lived easily without being revived, and I'm small+have low tolerance) with opiates on top, dying is super unlikely. If you go for an OD you truly need heroic doses to ensure success.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and houseofleaves
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Why people would do such things, when acquiring SN is so easy online, is beyond me. Your method sounds horrible.

Reactions: houseofleaves
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
it doesn't seem to be easy in the UK
It is. There's a Canadian source that ships to UK. I thought it would be hard to get Sn and the other meds but one week later and I had all of them with little effort.

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
It is. There's a Canadian source that ships to UK. I thought it would be hard to get Sn and the other meds but one week later and I had all of them with little effort.
can you pm me? i have meto and another antiemetic - do I need anything else?

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Superglue your mouth and nose shut........okaaaaaaaay? I can't take this seriously, sorry. Ridiculous.

Reactions: ForeverBlue and Huntfish34
C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
Your natural reflexes will kick in and you will literally tear your skin off trying to open your nose and mouth. Plus 400mg Is a very small dose.