W

weirdo

Jan 25, 2023
As well as how ugly I am, I can honestly say I've tried to put myself out there and form relationships whether platonic or romantic, however I have never had anyone reciprocate interest in forming one with me. The only times I talk with others extensively is when I start the conversation and they usually aren't very responsive so I just give them an out to the convo and I leave feeling like a burden once again. I really just wish someone would look me in the eyes and smile at me, honestly any meaningful human contact would mean the world at this point. Does anyone else have this experience? I would really like to hear others' input.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2
notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
Same situation, even when it seems to be going well and some type of relationship is formed, it always falls apart eventually, usually because I'm too much of a burden or they got tired of me. At this point I'm afraid I'm just not made to relate to others, that there's some kind of base incompatibility between me and everyone else, and that I'm just destined to be myself instead of being a bother to people

• Hugs
Reactions: BBBB, weirdo and jodes2
H

HayBunny23

GuiltyLittleBunny
Feb 15, 2023
I know this isn't the same. I'm a woman, so that definitely affects my pov.
I can start chats with people(mostly men), but it always leads to something sexual or ghosting after they find out I'm married.
Being in the fuck-zone is so much worse than the friend-zone imo. I know I should be happy to have any human connection, but in a way it makes me feel more isolated. I know people are right there, ready to take the time to talk to me, yet they don't. They only do so to get into my pants, and stop making the effort the second they realize it won't work. It makes you feel unwanted because they don't want YOU, just your body to use.
It feels like I'm cheating on my spouse just because I'm trying to have some sort of social life.
I mostly end up chatting with people on Reddit a few times then making a new account to start over before the messages get too thirsty.
Even with my spouse, our life is a big missed high five, so we both are pretty isolated. He is autistic and handles it better than me, but he isn't doing good either.
pro tip, if you want some human interaction, go on Reddit and say you are female. You'll get someone to chat with and some free dong pics! šŸ˜‚

• Yay!
Reactions: weirdo and jodes2
W

weirdo

Jan 25, 2023
I know this isn't the same. I'm a woman, so that definitely affects my pov.
I can start chats with people(mostly men), but it always leads to something sexual or ghosting after they find out I'm married.
Being in the fuck-zone is so much worse than the friend-zone imo. I know I should be happy to have any human connection, but in a way it makes me feel more isolated. I know people are right there, ready to take the time to talk to me, yet they don't. They only do so to get into my pants, and stop making the effort the second they realize it won't work. It makes you feel unwanted because they don't want YOU, just your body to use.
It feels like I'm cheating on my spouse just because I'm trying to have some sort of social life.
I mostly end up chatting with people on Reddit a few times then making a new account to start over before the messages get too thirsty.
Even with my spouse, our life is a big missed high five, so we both are pretty isolated. He is autistic and handles it better than me, but he isn't doing good either.
pro tip, if you want some human interaction, go on Reddit and say you are female. You'll get someone to chat with and some free dong pics! šŸ˜‚
I am female :/

• Hugs
Reactions: HayBunny23
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
These days it is very hard to form connections. Most people are busy faking lives they do not have. Social media has really put a toll on people. Most don't even wanna bother on forming anything deeper anymore. However, you must know that valentines day is part of the capitalism society we live in. Most days people are alone anyways. And when we all die regardless of how many friends or lovers they have, they won't matter and still be replaced. I don't believe nothing i see on days like this cause people live out of hypocrisy to make you think you are inadequate or failure when actually they are even more

Reactions: redeyepiranha and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
You sound as though you feel pain deeply amidst loneliness. Ive never known anyone to understand me though the physical aspects of a relationship have never posed a problem, my spiritual and emotional side feels neglected. Im a deep thinking person and most people do small talk. They live a false life of possessions and drudgery. I believe most relationships eventually become stale and many end or drag on in misery. I realised that there is no-one alive who is compatible for me because relationships like life are impermanence. I prefer my own company now, especially as i have this wretched disease. Im sorry to hear about your situation.

Reactions: weirdo