d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
My favourite pastime is resharing memes to my story that are very much representative of my declining mental state but nobody bats an eye. Also just randomly saying highly concerning things and then playing it off like a joke. It happens naturally at this point though unfortunately

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer and sxixl.
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
My favourite pastime is resharing memes to my story that are very much representative of my declining mental state but nobody bats an eye. Also just randomly saying highly concerning things and then playing it off like a joke. It happens naturally at this point though unfortunately
I do the same thing. I have a Tik Tok account with 150k views, where I post memes on this topic There I describe my feelings and everything I think and want to do. Friends who have seen my profile simply say that it is funny.

I also often talk about my condition, but I hide that it was a joke

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Once I did something similar, but literally IRL.

Back in the school, at that time I would sometimes sneak away at study-hall and cut my ankles with a pair of scissors. Even with everything "alright and good", my mind was descending into a dark place.

During lunch, me and some randos where talking, and I was a quite down /w a moodswing. Just sick of it all, everything, wanting to really disappear /w my dislike of existence. For some reason, these ppl wanted to talk to me, and giving 0 fucks, I said, "You know what? If you see me at a bridge, I'll be jumping off". I was serious, not my usual (at the time) happy self, and guess what? They automatically assumed I was just joking or non-serious anyways.

It was certainly a lapse of my judgement, but disappointing nonetheless. Tho I was kinda lucky, as /w different people I'd be getting myself all kinds of problems.

Since then I've kept myself under better control, and havnt made similar blunders.

Reactions: axl, DeadlineDialer and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Once I did something similar, but literally IRL.

Back in the school, at that time I would sometimes sneak away at study-hall and cut my ankles with a pair of scissors. Even with everything "alright and good", my mind was descending into a dark place.

During lunch, me and some randos where talking, and I was a quite down /w a moodswing. Just sick of it all, everything, wanting to really disappear /w my dislike of existence. For some reason, these ppl wanted to talk to me, and giving 0 fucks, I said, "You know what? If you see me at a bridge, I'll be jumping off". I was serious, not my usual (at the time) happy self, and guess what? They automatically assumed I was just joking or non-serious anyways.

It was certainly a lapse of my judgement, but disappointing nonetheless. Tho I was kinda lucky, as /w different people I'd be getting myself all kinds of problems.

Since then I've kept myself under better control, and havnt made similar blunders.
Lol I swear I've said that bridge thing numerous times. But yeah I'm trying to stfu since I'm the kind of person to randomly blurt out "hey guys would it be funny if I killed myself" and play it off as surreal/edgy humour or something but obviously that's not subtle at all

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Lol I swear I've said that bridge thing numerous times. But yeah I'm trying to stfu since I'm the kind of person to randomly blurt out "hey guys would it be funny if I killed myself" and play it off as surreal/edgy humour or something but obviously that's not subtle at all
tbh you can only reliably get away /w that online with an account where ppl don't see "reality".

Yeah, tone it down a little. Esp when it's under an ID they can potentially use to DOX you!

SSamGarrison

SSamGarrison

Chickens.
Sep 9, 2023
I do this sort of thing with some of my friends. Sometimes it's clearly a joke but honestly sometimes I don't even try to hide it that well, so it's more like a vent. They don't really say anything and I do it because I know they won't. Sometimes I'm just desperate to tell someone, I guess, even though it's dumb.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadlineDialer and Archness