EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I hate not being able to post completely genuine venting threads on SS nor Twitter~ :(
Like yeahhh, if I'm vague enough, sure... But half my fundamental beliefs madden you guys on SS, and the other half madden the Twitter people~ So I'm just stuck between them with no community of my own. :( And ofc, me as a whole person maddens everyone in the world... :(((
I like being honest and truthful, but it's really hard to be open about my innermost thoughts when there are people who are going to go after me, never befriend me, or even abandon me over them. :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and penguinl0v3s
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
What is it that makes people mad?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
What is it that makes people mad?
idk about irl which is unfortunate because it's the one that matters the most... :(
For Twitter, it's because I'm super gender dysphoric and as such, like guys, with zero desire to "improve" my dysphoria~ They're very transphobic and such obviously~
but for here, it's because I believe in God and have a burning desire for children~
In addition, I feel as tho being trans is a sin, so it's really hard for me to talk about those issues when people will lambast me for it no matter the website~ :(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: doormat25 and penguinl0v3s
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Huh I always thought Twitter was more progressive in that sense. At any rate nobody should hate you on here

• Hugs
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
idk about irl which is unfortunate because it's the one that matters the most... :(
For Twitter, it's because I'm super gender dysphoric and as such, like guys, with zero desire to "improve" my dysphoria~ They're very transphobic and such obviously~
but for here, it's because I believe in God and have a burning desire for children~
In addition, I feel as tho being trans is a sin, so it's really hard for me to talk about those issues when people will lambast me for it no matter the website~ :(
Oh yeah, I do see why the children thing would make some people mad. Disproportionate amount of antinatalists. If it makes you feel better I'm personally not an antinatalist and believe that having children can be okay if said people will make good parents and can provide for their kids. With any moral philosophy people are gonna get heated no matter what platform it is, don't feel like you have to silence yourself.
Huh I always thought Twitter was more progressive in that sense. At any rate nobody should hate you on here
People always get angry over morality, it is some inevitable human thing I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and viljalauss
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Twitter? What's that? There's only X run by Elon Manchild. It's been overrun with right wingers.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
Oh yeah, I do see why the children thing would make some people mad. Disproportionate amount of antinatalists. If it makes you feel better I'm personally not an antinatalist and believe that having children can be okay if said people will make good parents and can provide for their kids. With any moral philosophy people are gonna get heated no matter what platform it is, don't feel like you have to silence yourself.

People always get angry over morality, it is some inevitable human thing I think.
Thank you for understanding :) People truly get mad all the time over morality! >_<
It's unfortunate that people are like that, but I suppose I'm one of them too... Just for different things~ At least, I don't request tolerance and understanding before proceeding to get mad at others when they don't completely agree with me tho~ Lots of people have done that to me! :( 'tis just humanity's selfishness ig~ Even those who don't get their morals from a higher power still think of theirs as such~ idk why! lol

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Thank you for understanding :) People truly get mad all the time over morality! >_<
It's unfortunate that people are like that, but I suppose I'm one of them too... Just for different things~ At least, I don't request tolerance and understanding before proceeding to get mad at others when they don't completely agree with me tho~ Lots of people have done that to me! :( 'tis just humanity's selfishness ig~ Even those who don't get their morals from a higher power still think of theirs as such~ idk why! lol
I don't believe anyone is owed tolerance. Tolerance of intolerance (whether it's of ctb, trans people, etc.) is intolerance in itself. People choose where they stand and there's no such thing as being neutral because being passive itself has an affect on what's deemed acceptable and what's not.

• Hugs
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Twitter? What's that? There's only X run by Elon Manchild. It's been overrun with right wingers.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Well I only ever go there for artwork so I kinda didn't even notice any social change lol

EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
I don't believe anyone is owed tolerance. Tolerance of intolerance (whether it's of ctb, trans people, etc.) is intolerance in itself. People choose where they stand and there's no such thing as being neutral because being passive itself has an affect on what's deemed acceptable and what's not.
true, yeah, but I hate people being mad all the time! >_< And the only thing that ever comes out of it is me being yelled at and more people hating me because that' what "discussion" does~ :/