• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I know these babies can launch things around 300-600mph. A slug of some sort with a sabot, you should be golden. And yes it would be messy, unless you didn't use some giant slug... but reliability is what we're going for. They're not too hard to make as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi and Joey
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
What.
Hey, if you can arrange a YouTube video for how to make a portable one, though, I'm pretty sure the site will hail you as king. Lol

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
What.
Hey, if you can arrange a YouTube video for how to make a portable one, though, I'm pretty sure the site will hail you as king. Lol

Lol there are some "portable" ones but I'm not sure how fast they could launch something. This video can give an idea of how fast you can launch a golf ball for example. (500mph). There's gotta be an engineer lurking around here somewhere . Also I did NOT know a golf ball can flex like that. These "random" ideas could also spark an idea from someone else if anyone thinks this is stupid or too difficult to make...

You can also buy pneumatic .50cal's lol.
https://www.airgundepot.com/sam-yang-dragon-claw-air-rifle.html
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws

Last edited:
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
TBF, when you said "slug with some kind of sabot", my first thought was of something like an artillery shell. lol

Reactions: Blue LIPS