Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I will never get the vax. Fauci is a flip flopping piece of shit hypocrite.

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, deleted, PrisonBreak and 3 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I honestly don't get the vax in hopes COVID kills me (I stay away from people generally so I am not putting anyone in danger). Unfortunately, I got COVID in January alongside Pneumonia and I am still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, deleted and PrisonBreak
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I honestly don't get the vax in hopes COVID kills me (I stay away from people generally so I am not putting anyone in danger). Unfortunately, I got COVID in January alongside Pneumonia and I am still here.
I had this exact thought but I got COVID and I had never felt so bad, I slept all day and couldn't eat even an apple, now that my body has antibodies I sure as hell don't get that shit vaccine

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
I dont believe it, if the elite want to depopulate the world they would allow for us to die via easy-to-get N or SN

Reactions: WorthlessTrash
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
According to a Fortune magazine article pubished on 2/4/22 "Fully vaccinated people are 93% less likely to die of COVID compared to unvaccinated people". There is overwhelming evidence that the vaccines are very effective at reducing mortality and serious complications from Covid.
I will never get the vax. Fauci is a flip flopping piece of shit hypocrite.
Dr Fauci has adapted his recommendations as knowledge about this virus expands and changes. He has dedicateed his whole life to public health in america, and his work in central to why people like Magic Johnson and others live in good health for many years with HIV rather than dyng of AIDS within a few years. Dr Fauci is an excellent doctor who has been very helpful throughout this pandemic- why this has become politicized I don't know. When the polio vaccine was implemented and saved many lives it was not politicized like this, and that was key to why polio was qui8ckly wiped out and the fact that the covid vacccine has been politicized in the main reason we had about 500,000 deaths in the u.s. from covid in the past year.

Last edited: