T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
Hi! I want to travel for a month or two before I decide to CTB. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking SEA - Thailand, Vietnam, etc.

Also - not sure if this is allowed but maybe also looking for a travel buddy or two? I'll pay for everything. I'm 26M in NYC, chill, educated, and def not a serial killer! If anyone 20-30ish in US interested lmk!

🤙

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBlackCat
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Travel with people can be taxing. You may want to consider some tour group where everything is taken care of by tour operators..

T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
Travel with people can be taxing. You may want to consider some tour group where everything is taken care of by tour operators..
Yes will be doing a tour :)

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Hi! I want to travel for a month or two before I decide to CTB. Anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking SEA - Thailand, Vietnam, etc.

Also - not sure if this is allowed but maybe also looking for a travel buddy or two? I'll pay for everything. I'm 26M in NYC, chill, educated, and def not a serial killer! If anyone 20-30ish in US interested lmk!

🤙
What about Cambodia? You can buy all kinds of meds and drugs there apparently, maybe even N but not fully sure about that, but most other kinds of things seem easier to get a hands on there in general. There's also been a few foreigners who traveled to Cambodia and Thailand to suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: throwawayyy and Huntfish34
T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
What about Cambodia? You can buy all kinds of meds and drugs there apparently, maybe even N but not fully sure about that, but most other kinds of things seem easier to get a hands on there in general. There's also been a few foreigners who traveled to Cambodia and Thailand to suicide.
Thailand is on my list, I'll look into Cambodia too, thanks for the suggestion

W

wannawayout

Jun 22, 2022
Honestly I really hope you find a will to live while traveling. You will die anyways .

Reactions: throwawayyy
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
You might like Sri lanka, Bali (Indonesia). Enjoy!

Reactions: throwawayyy
6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023

🤙

Not 20-30 but most think I'm that age. If youre enamored with social media however we probably aren't compatible travel buddies.

Anyway, if you changed your mind or have already decided on a destination with or without a buddy, I'd love to hear what you decided and where / why / when / what happened.

Yes will be doing a tour :)

Nevermind on the travel buddy. Im not into organized tour groups unless its a dangerous country. But otherwise I'd still like to hear.

T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
Not 20-30 but most think I'm that age. If youre enamored with social media however we probably aren't compatible travel buddies.

Anyway, if you changed your mind or have already decided on a destination with or without a buddy, I'd love to hear what you decided and where / why / when / what happened.

Nevermind on the travel buddy. Im not into organized tour groups unless its a dangerous country. But otherwise I'd still like to hear.
Still looking. Don't care about social media. I only mentioned organized tour group to have structure and planning but if u are willing to help with that, that works too