• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NemoZeno

NemoZeno

Quae Est Absurdum
Nov 6, 2018
One of the most common things I here from these people is that they liked the sense of community religion provides. Fits right into that stupid, superfluous, innate "need" to belong that DNA shackled us to.

It IS pretty neat...until it is taken away from you.
Depending on how you well you "recovered" after being abandoned/betrayed, you have bouts of regret wishing you never joined + regularly attended that church/temple/mosque/etc. A regret that is almost ass strong as the wish that you were never born.

I'd expand more but my asinine dopamine factory is having trouble articulating "nonexistent" things like words that could sound nice so that I could hopefully get someone to comment. Yet pessimism reigns for us and the likely outcome is my verbosity is a flex that's not interesting enough making me a minority among minorities.

Lamentations like this gets brought up when my stupid curiosity ventures online into the news (any news). 3 days ago, a decently well known pastor from a megachurch , who was really open about mental health and how the church should acommodate it, killed himself. That death is only really starting to affect me now.
I didn't know him at all nor do I have that much exposure to his thoughts. Despite my strong disagreements with a couple of things on theology/mental health, he was by most accounts a good person and much more of a decent human being than I could ever hope to be.

Now's he dead. His 2 children and wife now have a gaping hole that supposedly would be mend by their god (eventually). His church is deprived of a pastor, those locally suffering with their mental health were deprived of a possible friend/resource, and...

Fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Futility and Beautifulletdown