Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I am going to have to use voice to text during my city be. It's a problem and does not understand my accent. But because my wrist is fractured its the only choice I have to keep you updated.

(Voice to text attempt above. Was thinking,the notable errors can be decoded,if there's a repeated incidence of them)
Lol@ city bee

This is voice to text.
If I relied on typing,I'd be Unconscious before I relayed any information. It's awkward but much faster yes there will be mistakes.
I am referring to this keyboard feature. Microphone symbol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-121942_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-121942_Chrome.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20200718-121949_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-121949_Chrome.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20200718-120314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-120314_Chrome.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Brick In The Wall, Soul and 2 others
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Please can I ask you to reconsider this. It's highly likely that if you do this SS will be on your phone at your time of death. This will risk the site and is closing the door on your way out. It will also mean SS will inevitably get the blame for your death

Reactions: ActualLesbian
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Please can I ask you to reconsider this. It's highly likely that if you do this SS will be on your phone at your time of death. This will risk the site and is closing the door on your way out. It will also mean SS will inevitably get the blame for your death
Why would it be any dfferent to anyone who has typed their goodbye threads? There's no indication they did anything to conceal their access to this website.
Since I only have my phone to access the internet,that is the only item I require to dispose of. I cannot specify how,as it may reveal the location of my ctb.
Furthermore,it's highly likely my body will never be found. If it should be,then the state of decomp will be so advanced,cause of death will probably never be established.
Never make the assumption anyone is going to reveal the finer points of their ctb.
However,if it would be preferred that I simply disable my account and never post any information on the symptoms etc,that's fine,too.
It would mean banning all SN Goodbye threads though,ostensibly.
I'd imagine many left with their phones right next to them,and were found relatively quickly.

I am trying to help the SN community,but of course,I will safeguard the website.
Have also employed quite complex measures to ensure my uaage history cannot be backtraced without the device,either.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Raminiki, Neville1 and 2 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Maybe that be better u do voice or video call with a member froum.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Maybe that be better u do voice or video call with a member froum.
I know you're itching for that,but,sorry,it won't be me.
It would need a heckova reciprocal bond with someone to do that.
I want to go alone,with a modicum of privacy. I don't want anyone looking at me at the best of times. A real time conversation would be very stressful,remember when @mx5nb3 ctb and had to ask for silence? Man,did I feel that.
I would never ask anyone to put themselves in a situation that may lead to repercussions for them.
Even if only hypothetical.
Not necessarily legal ones,since there are a hundred ways to avoid them,as discussed on the forums. I have no way of knowing how it would impact them as a human being.
It's just not for me.
If it gets too stressful to update the thread,I can simply stop.

Reactions: Aap and Raminiki
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Saed, I'm sorry your wrist is fractured but glad you finally got it diagnosed and (I hope!) got it treated.

You know I want the best for you. I trust you to make good choices. x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
@Saed, I'm sorry your wrist is fractured but glad you finally got it diagnosed and (I hope!) got it treated.

You know I want the best for you. I trust you to make good choices. x
Thanks love this is voice to text by the way. Actually fracturing my wrist gave me the naj I needed.
Nag is nudge
Yeah I did update the thread regarding the accident and posted a photo off the cast. However I can feel the bone grinding. I am glad To see cbd before I find that it has healed incorrectly and I am in pain forever after.
Lol @cbd

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Soul
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Unfortunately many have ctbd with a connection to SS site during goodbye threads. It's not going to shut this down.
best gore would be shut down before this

• Love
Reactions: Saed
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
I am going to have to use voice to text during my city be. It's a problem and does not understand my accent. But because my wrist is fractured its the only choice I have to keep you updated.

(Voice to text attempt above. Was thinking,the notable errors can be decoded,if there's a repeated incidence of them)
Lol@ city bee

This is voice to text.
If I relied on typing,I'd be Unconscious before I relayed any information. It's awkward but much faster yes there will be mistakes.
I am referring to this keyboard feature. Microphone symbol.
You need a lot of courage to take your life. The people that are able to stay calm enough to document the process are super-heroes, so you have my respect.

Hope you can find peace (:

• Love
Reactions: Saed and Aap