• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Error1987

Error1987

Aug 22, 2020
So i don't really have an access to a good rope, so I'm using two belts put together instead. I wanted to know if they will hold my weight (i weight about 50 kilograms) and what place should I put it (on my neck, like under the jaw or lower). I'm planning to do this on a tree, I've been searching for a good one and I already have few candidates. I would love if you could give me some tips. I'm attaching a picture of belts. BTW sorry for my English.
15993745241156386470139934024747 20200906 083501

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Xiaomi
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
risky

Reactions: Leshen and death137
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Im sorry but I really doubt that will hold your weight without breaking.

icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Might be marginally better than using an HDMI cable about 1.5m long.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
The white belt buckle looks flimsy. Is it made of plastic?

icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Ahh, if only he were an electronics enthusiast !!

X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
They will probably hold if you use partial.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Might be marginally better than using an HDMI cable about 1.5m long.
I tried partial with a good cable and a sturdy chin-up pole, but it just felt like I was being gagged didn't even pass out.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I was under section in hospital on close watch. I managed to tie a Nike running sports hair band around my neck tight enough that i was unconscious in seconds. I was saved as i didn't realise the staff Were outside my room and heard me collapse. They said i was having a fit.
It takes practice to get it right, but you can die without hanging.
Before i was conscious it was very peaceful- Bliss.
You must get it right, that's the problem, if you don't get the right spot you will stay conscious.

Reactions: checkouttime
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I tried partial with a good cable and a sturdy chin-up pole, but it just felt like I was being gagged didn't even pass out.
I tried it with a rope and shower curtain rod, it felt like being gagged too and I could not pass out. I didn't pass out with tourniquet method either.

• Wow
Reactions: Blueman
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I tried it with a rope and shower curtain rod, it felt like being gagged too and I could not pass out. I didn't pass out with tourniquet method either.
Its strange because when put the noose around my neck and lifted up with my hand from behind I could feel my carotid being squeezed like I would pass out if had more force but when it came to the final rig it didn't seem to work.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Its strange because when put the noose around my neck and lifted up with my hand from behind I could feel my carotid being squeezed like I would pass out if had more force but when it came to the final rig it didn't seem to work.
Getting partial suspension right is really difficult.