• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NAB

Dec 6, 2022
Hello!

I have been thinking about how to do my exit bag. Instead of trying to figure out some seemingly complicated design (resources such as videos also looks like they've been taken down, making it even harder) and I was thinking simply to use a drawstring 20l bin bag like this:

Binbag

The yellow big is a plastic string that can be used to tighten the bag. There is a small gap where the two sides come together to be tied, which could be ideal for putting/taping the tube. The bag could also be adjusted with a sweatband on top or an elastic placed inside next to the plastic string?
I dont want to mess this up, so I'm very curious of your opinions. Could this work?

Reactions: Wunderkind
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
I tested garbage bags, 20 liters seemed a little small to me

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I saw 1 paper documenting the case of N₂ CTB using a garbage bag, on woman that had cancer.
I don't have that paper anymore, but there are more cases of people who have used trash bags.

N

NAB

Dec 6, 2022
Thanks!
20l seems perfect when testing it, but they also come in 40l.