D

djel

Oct 3, 2024
I was wondering if huffing enough tetrafluoroethane (the gas in dust blaster) be used for CTB as it says that inhaling this can cause heart attacks and also I wanted to know how painful this method was

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
I strongly wouldn't recommend. It's an unreliable way of causing a heart attack, and inducing a heart attack is an unreliable way of committing suicide. A large enough volume would be sufficient for reliable asphyxiation, but inert gases like nitrogen are better-studied and easier to acquire in bulk.

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
You may die if somebody shoots you when you're high on the stuff. There was a show about a guy addicted to it, Intervention maybe? He went crazy when he was on it. His grandma had to lock herself in her room because she was so scared of him.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
First time I've ever heard of such a method - and, after a quick research, it seems like it wasn't tackled oftentimes.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I was wondering if huffing enough tetrafluoroethane (the gas in dust blaster) be used for CTB as it says that inhaling this can cause heart attacks and also I wanted to know how painful this method was
Huffing can be effectively used to mitigate discomfort with other methods like drowning or full-suspension hanging, but the odds of dying from it directly are rather small. If you release tetrafluoroethane into a large plastic bag, then hyperventilate, put your head inside and seal the bag, this may work similarly to the famous exit bag. You need to ensure that tetrafluoroethane is not mixed with a bitterant though, otherwise your experience with the mixture may be rather unpleasant.

• Informative
Reactions: Tonkpils