• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cyndoesntwannalife

Jul 6, 2020
I have lots of 25mg pellets (unretarded). I do have no idea on how to dose them. Maybe just do it like stan handles his Meto in his Guide?
Has anyone experience with this medication?
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: jujuklam
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
I have lots of 25mg pellets (unretarded). I do have no idea on how to dose them. Maybe just do it like stan handles his Meto in his Guide? Has anyone experience with this medication? Thanks a lot.Im
I have lots of 25mg pellets (unretarded). I do have no idea on how to dose them. Maybe just do it like stan handles his Meto in his Guide?
Thanks a lot.
I'm also curious about this! I have access to quetiapine easily enough, so I want to know how much I would need

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Quetiapine needs a week to get concentrated enough in the blood stream to show it's antiemetic effects. You need to take +300mg for a week, which I wouldn't recommend unless you have an actual reason to do so (i.e. schizophrenia).

Try to get Domperidone - It's OTC in many countries, and it's as effective as metoclopramide, if not better. Dosage is same as metoclopramide. It also doesn't cross the Blood-Brain Barrier so there's much less chance of CNS side effects.

10mg Metoclopramide= 10mg Domperidone.
Maybe just do it like stan handles his Meto in his Guide?
No, that wouldn't work unfortunately

Read: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/

Last edited:
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Hmmm no good here unfortunately, domperidone appears to be prescription only. And yeah, quetiapine I am only prescribed in small doses (25mg) tablets for sleep.
Quetiapine needs a week to get concentrated enough in the blood stream to show it's antiemetic effects. You need to take +300mg for a week, which I wouldn't recommend unless you have an actual reason to do so (i.e. schizophrenia).

Try to get Domperidone - It's OTC in many countries, and it's as effective as metoclopramide, if not better. Dosage is same as metoclopramide. It also doesn't cross the Blood-Brain Barrier so there's much less chance of CNS side effects.

10mg Metoclopramide= 10mg Domperidone.

No, that wouldn't work unfortunately

Read: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Hmmm no good here unfortunately, domperidone appears to be prescription only. And yeah, quetiapine I am only prescribed in small doses (25mg) tablets for sleep.
Oh well, 25mg would definitely not work. Try to get a prescription for it I guess? I forced myself to vomit for 5 days straight, my family bought it for me.

Reactions: jujuklam
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Oh well, 25mg would definitely not work. Try to get a prescription for it I guess? I forced myself to vomit for 5 days straight, my family bought it for me.
You cant even buy Queltapin, I've tried.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
You cant even buy Queltapin, I've tried.
Yeah you obviously can't buy Quetiapine, it's an antipsychotic. You can try to go to a doctor and fake symptoms to get domperidone prescribed? Just use the standard "I've tried Ondansetron and it didn't work but my *family member* gave me domperidone and it worked like a charm"

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yeah you obviously can't buy Quetiapine, it's an antipsychotic. You can try to go to a doctor and fake symptoms to get domperidone prescribed? Just use the standard "I've tried Ondansetron and it didn't work but my *family member* gave me domperidone and it worked like a charm"
I have it on prescription 600mg a day but they're 1/2 my dose and it's now affecting my sleep. I'll look into domperidone. Benzodiazepines I have to keep increasing, it's costing me a small fortune every few weeks just so I can sleep.

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Thanks a lot.
I take 2,100mg of quetiapine a week (300mg/night) it does have anti emetic properties but as

Quetiapine needs a week to get concentrated enough in the blood stream to show it's antiemetic effects. You need to take +300mg for a week

Says it needs to build up in your system..

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Says it needs to build up in your system..
Yeah, it takes around a week or two. I just asked my psychiatrist, and he said the same thing as I did above
I have it on prescription 600mg a day but they're 1/2 my dose and it's now affecting my sleep. I'll look into domperidone. Benzodiazepines I have to keep increasing, it's costing me a small fortune every few weeks just so I can sleep.
If you can, quit benzos a week or two before CTB. It should be enough time to get your tolerance down.

Reactions: inaminute