Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Since I've been thinking about SN so much, I've had this fear that it would trigger a massive asthma attack as well as thinking I would instantly vomit it all out.

So then I was reading a post here from someone saying a more effective way of doing drugs is through the rectum since it gets absorbed faster and better. I was thinking that 1. it wouldn't cause vomiting, and 2. wouldn't cause an asthma attack and 3. would be even faster acting. Any thoughts on using this method instead of drinking it?

Specifically that when I've used an enema the water comes right back out in a few seconds. Does anyone have any thoughts on if this might work?

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I thought the same. Was also wandering about enema.
I've read in another thread that via the anus you may expel it even faster than vomiting. But the absorption is even greater that via that path, right? So I don't really know
Watching this thread, hope someone knows more about it

Reactions: Meditation guide and FlyAwayHoney
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I thought the same. Was also wandering about enema.
I've read in another thread that via the anus you may expel it even faster than vomiting. But the absorption is even greater that via that path, right? So I don't really know
Watching this thread, hope someone knows more about it
I can't see vomiting happen, or a stomach ache, but maybe intestinal pain, or burning. This is probably uncharted territory.

Reactions: todeswunsch
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I can't see vomiting happen, or a stomach ache, but maybe intestinal pain, or burning. This is probably uncharted territory.
I meant expelling via anus, some diarrhea or similar. Also don't think it would cause vomiting.
But the pain/burning in the rectum and intestine I believe is very likely. It may cause nausea due the intoxication but probably you're already almost gone by that time.
I think the pain would be greater via enama in comparison to via oral, but its just a guess

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I meant expelling via anus, some diarrhea or similar. Also don't think it would cause vomiting.
But the pain/burning in the rectum and intestine I believe is very likely. It may cause nausea due the intoxication but probably you're already almost gone by that time.
I think the pain would be greater via enama in comparison to via oral, but its just a guess
It's going to be fast. The basic timing when swallowed is 15 minutes or less until going unconscious so this might be only ten or less. Drugs via this method are more bio available faster. But if your rectum feels like it's on fire it would seem like an eternity possibly.

Reactions: todeswunsch
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
It's going to be fast. The basic timing when swallowed is 15 minutes or less until going unconscious so this might be only ten or less. Drugs via this method are more bio available faster. But if your rectum feels like it's on fire it would seem like an eternity possibly.

I wouldn't try the rectum, but I've also been thinking about other ways to ingest SN.
I've been thinking about skin absorption. What happens if someone takes a bath with SN? Or mix SN with a cream and spread the mix in specific places of the body to be absorbed?

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
Injections and/or perfusion . Injections already exists on the market as antidote for cyanide so we know injecting is safe and does not cause symptoms like pain or burning veins like other drugs might do.

One could make his own, by mixing sn (2-5g) with purified water. This will accelerate the process of fainting and dying and eliminate the possibility of throwing up the poison,.

There is also this old study THE NATURE OF CIRCULATORY COLLAPSE INDUCED BY SODIUM NITRITE, where subjects were injected with small quantities of sn. They were injected with 0.18g and was enough to cause fainting.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and pthnrdnojvsc
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
The only concern I have with rectal use of SN is that it could hurt/burn the lower intestinal wall. But this is just speculation.

I'm certain rectal use would work. I just don't know if it would hurt or not.

@sorin the main issue with IV is that you need at least 50ml of liquid to dissolve 25g of SN which is a ton of liquid to inject. I'm not sure how reliable using 2-5g would be as there is little reports on this route of administration with lower doses.

@Meditation guide why is the water from an enema coming back out? are you using a very large volume of liquid? I've personally taken a ketamine solution rectally on a small number of occasions and never had any form of "leakage" lol. The anal sphincter should close afterwards, holding everything in.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Injections and/or perfusion . Injections already exists on the market as antidote for cyanide so we know injecting is safe and does not cause symptoms like pain or burning veins like other drugs might do.

One could make his own, by mixing sn (2-5g) with purified water. This will accelerate the process of fainting and dying and eliminate the possibility of throwing up the poison,.

There is also this old study THE NATURE OF CIRCULATORY COLLAPSE INDUCED BY SODIUM NITRITE, where subjects were injected with small quantities of sn. They were injected with 0.18g and was enough to cause fainting.
So 0.18 was enough to cause people to go unconscious?. Is that 180mg of SN?

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Only one way to find out...

I may experiment with a dose that is well below the threshold lethal dose and see if it burns.

To be fair plenty of people put caustic drugs like cocaine, etc. up their butts with no pain, so whether it is a salt form or not is probably irrelevant;

- is it the sodium that makes it potentially painful? If so, what is the effect of sodium chloride (table salt) in the rectum?

I also don't believe there are too many sensory nociceptive (pain) neurons in the intestine. Most of them are located on the anal sphincter, which is why spicy food doesn't burn until it formally exits the anus.

Food for thought.

S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
So 0.18 was enough to cause people to go unconscious?. Is that 180mg of SN?
Yes 180mg. It was also interesting to see that posture plays a role too. When kept in upright position he started to faint when liyng down he recovered consciousness after 15 seconds. Probably lying down brings more blood to the brain. So ideally you should stand up to faint faster but that's harder when you ctb since you will collapse anyways.

D

Deleted member 65988

Yes 180mg. It was also interesting to see that posture plays a role too. When kept in upright position he started to faint when liyng down he recovered consciousness after 15 seconds. Probably lying down brings more blood to the brain. So ideally you should stand up to faint faster but that's harder when you ctb since you will collapse anyways.
Posture? Well now that's interesting. So sitting upright after taking sn may cause this. Also, 180mg is so small compared to what it is needed for ctb but still surprised it can cause unconscious at a low dose.