English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
This is a serious method and I suspect it can work as a form of self harm...

Finding yourself a true sadist, one who would gladly use all his desires "painful" and take them out on your body!

He/she can draw blood from your skin.
He/she can make your body burn..
Make your body hurt..
He/she can hurt you from the inside out..

You give yourself fully to a true sadist and he/she will not show mercy!
Until of course, enough pain has been given.

Then the after feeling, when on your own! the pain you felt, the pain you feel WILL be like that, of a blade upon your skin!

I've tried this method of self harm, and it's been a success. I still cut slightly! but if I somehow feel guilty for using a blade on my skin..I will call the sadist I know!

How many would ever consider using this method as a way of self harm??

I'm curious, of others opinions! Please?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Dead_Inside, F_ckthisplace and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
If it works for you as a substitute for cutting, then that's good I guess even though burns will still leave scars. Whatever floats your boat to be honest, it's really not my style since I don't want to hurt anybody except myself.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, lemmeeleev, brighter and 1 other person
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
If it works for you as a substitute for cutting, then that's good I guess even though burns will still leave scars. Whatever floats your boat to be honest, it's really not my style since I don't want to hurt anybody except myself.
I absolutely go with what you are saying! I'd never hurt anybody but myself. But, I'm fine with somebody hurting me, for a self harm purpose only! Maybe my mind is a little warped and I KNOW it's not a usual method, but I was curious to see if others have taken a similar path as me before.
I may only do this a few times, as I'm alway's trying new ways to always cause myself pain! oddly.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, lemmeeleev and 21Neberg
Flutter

Flutter

Feb 25, 2019
I'm glad it gives you a sense of peace and relief and has decreased your cutting.

I've used sex as self harm, but not in the form of BDSM. I lost my virginity to sexual assault and became a sugar baby shortly after. I absolutely hated it and hated myself for doing it, but it helped pay the bills while I could stomach it.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and AnnihilatedAnna
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I absolutely go with what you are saying! I'd never hurt anybody but myself. But, I'm fine with somebody hurting me, for a self harm purpose only! Maybe my mind is a little warped and I KNOW it's not a usual method, but I was curious to see if others have taken a similar path as me before.
I may only do this a few times, as I'm alway's trying new ways to always cause myself pain! oddly.

I really don't think it's weird at all don't worry. Actually, I'm glad you've found a replacement for self harm. Imagine how great you'll look once those scars heal!!

Reactions: lemmeeleev and English_Rose
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I'm glad it gives you a sense of peace and relief and has decreased your cutting.

I've used sex as self harm, but not in the form of BDSM. I lost my virginity to sexual assault and became a sugar baby shortly after. I absolutely hated it and hated myself for doing it, but it helped pay the bills while I could stomach it.
It's a cruel world we live in!
I've had my unfair hand at men abusing me, sexually, mentally and physically! and this angers me to my core...
But, doing it this way, on my terms, is my control. For a short while at least.
I'm sorry you had to do, what you felt was needed to pay bills. It's not fair at times...Life I mean.

Reactions: Flutter, lemmeeleev and AnnihilatedAnna
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
I really don't think it's weird at all don't worry. Actually, I'm glad you've found a replacement for self harm. Imagine how great you'll look once those scars heal!!
Thankfully my scars are on the inside, I have no physical scars. I never cut hard enough to leave scars. Thankfully. I'm more of a mental kind of pain seeker. Some physical, but mainly mental. And I am yet to know why I behave this way..

Reactions: 21Neberg and lemmeeleev
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
This idea really fits my own.

Although in my case, I am the sadist and in order for me not to inflict pain on other people (since it is against the law and no one would like to volunteer to be a willing masochist), I inflict that pain to me instead. The thing is, I couldn't get the response that I want because my body is already immune to the pain that I inflict and it won't even cry out for me to stop.

Reactions: English_Rose and lemmeeleev
English_Rose

English_Rose

Luna-Nera
Feb 11, 2019
This idea really fits my own.

Although in my case, I am the sadist and in order for me not to inflict pain on other people (since it is against the law and no one would like to volunteer to be a willing masochist), I inflict that pain to me instead. The thing is, I couldn't get the response that I want because my body is already immune to the pain that I inflict and it won't even cry out for me to stop.
It's not against the law if you have a willing consenting person who allows that to happen, like I do "discounting murder or near death" just a lot of pain given. I allow it. And I find it's a huge release. So it is possible. And you might find someone willing, to help you. The world is full of people who will be more willing than you truly know.

Reactions: Gray Wounds