• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fatcat

Oct 14, 2023
Hey there, I am in the end stages of receiving my N in pill form. If I get it and it is what they say it is, I will be very happy. I have my doubts but I am hoping. I read in the PPH copy that I got for free on the internet, and I think it's an older copy, in one line it said "One hundred of these capsules (100 x 100mg = 10gm of barbiturate) is a leathal dose."
Is there any new information that anybody knows about the N method?
Does anybody know how long it takes to work?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
Hey there, I am in the end stages of receiving my N in pill form. If I get it and it is what they say it is, I will be very happy. I have my doubts but I am hoping. I read in the PPH copy that I got for free on the internet, and I think it's an older copy, in one line it said "One hundred of these capsules (100 x 100mg = 10gm of barbiturate) is a leathal dose."
Hey, when did you purchase it? Recently? It's impossible to get. It may be a scam. I'd ask you where you're getting it from but you are not allowed to tell the sources here. Only in private.

Upvote 0
F

Fatcat

Oct 14, 2023
Hey, when did you purchase it? Recently? It's impossible to get. It may be a scam. I'd ask you where you're getting it from but you are not allowed to tell the sources here. Only in private.
If I get it I would be more than happy to tell you. It's in transit. It says it will be here soon.

Reactions: raindrop9
Upvote 0
M

maddog58

Oct 15, 2023
I hope everything works out for you. I would love to have the opportunity to take N.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Upvote 0
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
N is in pill form???
I didn't know that. Perhaps I saw it here and forgot.
Wishing you the best. Please let us know if it is legit. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: raindrop9
Upvote 0
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
I don't think barbiturate pills have been manufactured in the last few decades…..I'd be wary of what you're actually getting

Reactions: intr0verse, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Joarga and 3 others
Upvote 0
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
It's definitely a scam. There are no N pills arround for more than 2 decades. The only barbiturate available as pills these days is phenobarbital which is lethal in overdose but it will take longer to act than N.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and not-2-b-the-answer
Upvote 0