T

timetosleep88

Jun 24, 2020
Tried DXM with my girlfriend a few weeks ago. I had experience with the drug a few years prior, but this time took a much larger dose. Later in the night, when the high was at its peak, my body started twitching and I started to shake. My mouth was super dry and I felt as if I was foaming. Was it an overdose? I'm not sure. My gf didn't notice as I passed out and woke up the next morning with an intense headache and stomach ache. Most interesting bit though, whilst all of this was happening, I was conscious of experiencing these overdose symptoms, and was aware that this wasn't normal. A large part of me thought I was in fact dying, however I remained extremely calm. I was completely at peace with the thought of an overdose or potential death, and just let it take me.

Taking this into consideration, I am considering injecting another dose of similar size, and jumping in front of a moving train. If I do this in an isolated enough area near my house, chances of getting spotted are minimal. Thoughts?