• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
So my most recent attempt was a failure due to fear of pulling the trigger. What I didn't realize is maybe I can just use benzos for my initial method rather than hunting for a 100% legitimate SN source.

Does anyone have any experience with this combination? Did it get you very close to fully pulling the trigger?

Is there anything else that I can maybe combine with benzos to just eliminate most, if not all of the SI?

Reactions: breezeboy and ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I actually have quite a bit of experience with this, which may not bode well in this circumstance. However, I believe my failure to be due to the specific compound I was taking. Something a little less sedating and more relaxing would've been better I think.

One specific attempt made me think that I had pulled the trigger and I was dead. However this was due to me fading in and out of conciousness at a rapid rate. I could feel my finger pull the trigger and I felt the recoil of the gun. It was so vivid, I was certain that I had succeeded. Then I look at my hands, then the gun. I count my bullets and I hadn't fired one.
Very strange feeling that lasted just until my head hit the pillow that night.

I'm certain this can work, but you'll definitely need a xanax or klonopin. Something with more recreational value. Something you could have fun on. You'll also need determination and enough focus to complete your task instead of going to sleep or getting otherwise engaged.

I wish you luck, friend. I hope you have a safe journey home. I hope you find what you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista and breezeboy