• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
This is one heck of a first-time thread, but...anyway, I'm not going to go too much into my past or my situation, other than to say I'm very poor and don't have access to nembutal, metoclopramide, or benzos of any description. I have most of a bottle of propranolol from 2017, which should retain most of its potency even now, but it may not be the specified 8 grams and without a powerful anti-emetic there's no guarantee of keeping it all down, especially paired with alcohol.

I don't particularly care about leaving a mess, as selfish as that sounds. And for me, who has trouble stomping bugs and had a stint as a vegetarian, to be to the point of not caring about what poor bastard has to find my corpse means I'm in deep indeed.

So...as ridiculous as this sounds, would it be possible to die painlessly and more or less instantaneously by essentially using an M80 or similar large firework like a cigar? Light it, put it in mouth/near head, and off you go on an expanding cloud of gas and gore? See, it occurred to me out here in the Peoples' Republic of Redneckistan that fireworks are feckin' everywhere. Guns too, but I can't afford one. I've seen what M80s can do to materials like wood, cinderblock, etc, and it looks like one of them going off right in your face should, should, kill you instantly.

But you hear horror stories sometimes.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: Ivenocare, color_me_gone, Soul and 2 others
F

Fadingfast

Come in peace, go in peace
May 9, 2019
Wow... Most creative ctb I have read. Idk if it'd be painless but if you're really surronded by rednecks you will be a legend.
Wow... Most creative ctb I have read. Idk if it'd be painless but if you're really surronded by rednecks you will be a legend.

I am so sorry.. I should not have posted that at all.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Soul
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
This is one heck of a first-time thread, but...anyway, I'm not going to go too much into my past or my situation, other than to say I'm very poor and don't have access to nembutal, metoclopramide, or benzos of any description. I have most of a bottle of propranolol from 2017, which should retain most of its potency even now, but it may not be the specified 8 grams and without a powerful anti-emetic there's no guarantee of keeping it all down, especially paired with alcohol.

I don't particularly care about leaving a mess, as selfish as that sounds. And for me, who has trouble stomping bugs and had a stint as a vegetarian, to be to the point of not caring about what poor bastard has to find my corpse means I'm in deep indeed.

So...as ridiculous as this sounds, would it be possible to die painlessly and more or less instantaneously by essentially using an M80 or similar large firework like a cigar? Light it, put it in mouth/near head, and off you go on an expanding cloud of gas and gore? See, it occurred to me out here in the Peoples' Republic of Redneckistan that fireworks are feckin' everywhere. Guns too, but I can't afford one. I've seen what M80s can do to materials like wood, cinderblock, etc, and it looks like one of them going off right in your face should, should, kill you instantly.

Nah, in redneck parts of the united states you can have a 12ga shotgun for less then 150 usd. Its a nasty but VERY FAST way to go. m80s just don't have enough explosive.

Reactions: color_me_gone and ArtVandelay
N

No_more

May 5, 2019
This sounds awful. I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: color_me_gone
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
No..just no
You're gonna blow your face off and live

Reactions: Soul, color_me_gone, ArtVandelay and 2 others
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Literally go off with a 'BANG'

In 1994 a guy tried this method. Lit an M80 in his mouth. Ended up in ICU. You can find the news article online.

In 2008 a guy managed to blow his head apart with this method. Can see the pictures online too. Horrible.

I think the trick is to keep your mouth shut with the explosive inside your mouth. So that the contained explosion may cause more damage. But I'd not suggest this method buddy. If you fail, you will be truly fucked.

Reactions: color_me_gone, Soul and Isabelx
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Okay, what about making something like a St. Lucia's crown (think "advent wreath on your head") or tying a few of them to my head and lighting them?

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
There a million other methods better than this one my friend.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, color_me_gone, Kuris and 2 others
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Okay, what about making something like a St. Lucia's crown (think "advent wreath on your head") or tying a few of them to my head and lighting them?

Could work. Maybe by placing a metal container on top of your head to contain the explosion. Always remember a contained explosion is much more powerful.

But again I'd not suggest this method. Thou it has more viability compared to another method that was mentioned weeks ago. A guy wanted to put his head in a microwave.

Reactions: Soul
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
With any luck I can hold out until winter, then just take a bunch of propranolol, a couple of nyquil, wash it down with something alcoholic, and go lay down in the snow. But if not, and I can't get a gun, I need something quick and painless.

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Nembutal.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
You mean like this guy? His head shattered from the impact of the firework and his brain rattled inside his cranium, causing fatal hemorrhaging. Oh and its victoria day here in canada, was wondering the same when i heard the fireworks going on outside. A pretty frightening way to go!

Last edited:
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
Using a firework runs the risk of you surviving and being disfigured so I wouldn't recommend it.

I have researched the Propranolol lethal does and found that 3g plus would do it.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Wow !!! That is one way to CTB. :ohhhh: I don't honestly know if that would work. It may not succeed and leave you much worse than you are now.
I guess it's the same with other methods as well. Ok... maybe not quite.
I don't even want to try and give you any ideas on how to make this work. (Not that they would be good anyway)
What part of Redneckistan are you from ??? I didn't think guns were that hard to get. Maybe a used one ???
I hope you find a more peacfull way to CTB ... if not i wish you the best.

Reactions: Isabelx
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
@CTB-London: there's a propranolol thread further down that, if I am reading it right, specifies 8 grams as the lethal dose, not 3. For the record, I am 5'10" and just under 160lb. Are you sure 3g is enough, especially because a) it's expired by a couple of years and b) I can't get any anti-emetic aside from OTC stuff? I don't want this to fail. Wuld combining with alcohol help at all? I have zero alcohol tolerance as I am a teetotaler/"straight-edge"-r.

@not-2-b-the-answer: would tying like 4 of the things in a circle around my head and lighting them do it? I would prefer something less bloody and violent but I'm f*g desperate here. I want to get this planned out NOW, while I still have the sanity and money for this. Last thing I want is to be caught shoplifting fireworks because no money.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Nobody will be able to give you an accurate answer buddy because nobody here has ever attempted this method before. Either they'd be dead or their faces blown apart.

Many factors to consider. Ignition, timing, angle, holding the charges in place, and many more.

I'd suggest you to take your time to plan. In a desperate state, chances are higher that you'll do a rush job and just end up injuring or disabling yourself - becoming a burden to yourself and others. So I suggest take 2 steps back, do some research and choose a method which is more likely to work out. There are many methods that you can consider which are less brutal and have much higher chances of success like hanging or jumping off from heights. Take your time to read through the forum.

Reactions: Soul, color_me_gone and not-2-b-the-answer
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
less brutal and have much higher chances of success like hanging or jumping off from heights
Yes, hanging and jumping cost little to nothing, with less chance of failure and screwing yourself up.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Soul and Its time its time
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
@CTB-London: there's a propranolol thread further down that, if I am reading it right, specifies 8 grams as the lethal dose, not 3. For the record, I am 5'10" and just under 160lb. Are you sure 3g is enough, especially because a) it's expired by a couple of years and b) I can't get any anti-emetic aside from OTC stuff? I don't want this to fail. Wuld combining with alcohol help at all? I have zero alcohol tolerance as I am a teetotaler/"straight-edge"-r.

@not-2-b-the-answer: would tying like 4 of the things in a circle around my head and lighting them do it? I would prefer something less bloody and violent but I'm f*g desperate here. I want to get this planned out NOW, while I still have the sanity and money for this. Last thing I want is to be caught shoplifting fireworks because no money.

I have used fireworks when I was in my teens... getting 4 of them lit around your head at almost the same time may not be that easy.
I don't know for sure but I think it may take a few seconds between each one of them... I guess it depends on the fuse.
I guess it wouldn't hurt to buy the fireworks now …. while you have the money. I would store them in a dry place that won't absorb very much moisture, that could effect how fast they light. Again … I don't know that much about them.
I do understand how desperate you are though to get out of here. :'( I just don't know if this will work.

Nobody will be able to give you an accurate answer buddy because nobody here has ever attempted this method before. Either they'd be dead or their faces blown apart.

Many factors to consider. Ignition, timing, angle, holding the charges in place, and many more.

I'd suggest you to take your time to plan. In a desperate state, chances are higher that you'll do a rush job and just end up injuring or disabling yourself - becoming a burden to yourself and others. So I suggest take 2 steps back, do some research and choose a method which is more likely to work out. There are many methods that you can consider which are less brutal and have much higher chances of success like hanging or jumping off from heights. Take your time to read through the forum.

I should have read your reply first. :wink: I think you gave a much better answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: color_me_gone and Its time its time