• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well just thinking would a knife in the hart be a good way to go i know mite be tricky . You have to go threw the ribs and how painful would it be? And would a load of booze and painkillers help with the pain and the bleeding out ? Mind your hart would stop before you bleed out . Well just an idea i thought I would throw out they like to know your thoughts on this one.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Were you picturing a scene where Dexter plunges a long blade into the heart of a victim strapped to his table, getting it done in one swift move? And you were imagining that you'd be able to do the same to yourself all while under the influence of a "load of booze and painkillers"? I assume you've been drunk before and noticed things like how it can be hard to even walk to bed to collapse, so it might be a tad difficult to skillfully and powerfully wield a knife under such circumstances.

Reactions: Faraway1990, dolphin and not_a_robot
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Were you picturing a scene where Dexter plunges a long blade into the heart of a victim strapped to his table, getting it done in one swift move? And you were imagining that you'd be able to do the same to yourself all while under the influence of a "load of booze and painkillers"? I assume you've been drunk before and noticed things like how it can be hard to even walk to bed to collapse, so it might be a tad difficult to skillfully and powerfully wield a knife under such circumstances.
May be miss out the booze?? :D

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
A person would have a better chance of jabbing through the throat than the heart. Too much gristle and bone.

"Your brain can continue to be conscious for ten seconds after your heart stops. Who needs ten more seconds of pain? Aim for the head."
--suicide note in some sad hipster movie about a boy in Nebraska

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
A person would have a better chance of jabbing through the throat than the heart. Too much gristle and bone.

"Your brain can continue to be conscious for ten seconds after your heart stops. Who needs ten more seconds of pain? Aim for the head."
--suicide note in some sad hipster movie about a boy in Nebraska
Well if i was going for the head i would use a metal skewer behind the ear that little soft spot. Would go in at least a 45 degree angle upwards . Should work out fairly quick i hopes any ways :)

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Well just thinking would a knife in the hart be a good way to go i know mite be tricky . You have to go threw the ribs and how painful would it be? And would a load of booze and painkillers help with the pain and the bleeding out ? Mind your hart would stop before you bleed out . Well just an idea i thought I would throw out they like to know your thoughts on this one.
It's very difficult to stab yourself fatally without hesitance even if you 100% mean to die.
Also if you pass out from some blood loss, you won't be able to finish the job.

Were you able to research it any?

Reactions: not_a_robot
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
It's very difficult to stab yourself fatally without hesitance even if you 100% mean to die.
Also if you pass out from some blood loss, you won't be able to finish the job.

Were you able to research it any?
No not yet it just sorted pop into my head in the middle of the night LOL . I dont get much sleep these days so get sum weird ideas HAHA :)

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
No not yet it just sorted pop into my head in the middle of the night LOL . I dont get much sleep these days so get sum weird ideas HAHA :)
I don't get much sleep either. My sleep debt is crazy high. So I get you there.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I don't get much sleep either. My sleep debt is crazy high. So I get you there.
Well this week total of sleep is 4 to 5 hrs thats a good week. Well a few times i gone up to five days with out sleep :| things start to get weird like being a wake and having a night Marie at the same time:( .

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Well this week total of sleep is 4 to 5 hrs thats a good week. Well a few times i gone up to five days with out sleep :| things start to get weird like being a wake and having a night Marie at the same time:( .
Yea, that's really bad.
Don't you start to see shadows and floaters in your eyes? Like spots?
Apparently a person can technically die from extended periods of time with no sleep.
The damage it does to a person's body alone, is not enviable.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Yea, that's really bad.
Don't you start to see shadows and floaters in your eyes? Like spots?
Apparently a person can technically die from extended periods of time with no sleep.
The damage it does to a person's body alone, is not enviable.
I know my kidneys and liver are mess up not just from the sleep but painkillers to i have arthritis in most of my joints. All so i having hart problems to like slows right down and suddenly it speeds up. And think my eyesight is falling to sum times I can only sort of see in black and white. So it's getting bad but if this kills me be a good thing as it eould look like an accident:D .