• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
I'm thinking of using a handgun. I know most people would prefer a shotgun, but I prefer a much more portable firearm just in case if I need to shoot myself somewhere far from home.

I have several questions when it comes to killing oneself with a handgun. Below these bolded questions are my own opinions on the matter, but I would greatly appreciate your advice!

- Which type of handgun is more reliable?
I'm leaning towards getting a pistol after reading that it has a smoother and "less punchy" shooting experience.
- What's the most reliable ammo type?
I'm asking this too because I think it's better that the bullet can penetrate the layers deep enough, and/or that the bullet "spreads" around upon impact for more damage.
- Where should I aim?
Most people would say the head is best because if you destroy the brainstem, death would be nearly instant. For me, I think the heart is a safer place to shoot. In the event that my bullet somehow misses the brainstem, I would suffer much more pain. Shooting in the heart would be slower than instant death but at least the rapid blood loss is enough to make me unconscious.

FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
I recommend pistol too because ammo is easier to find and cheaper. Ask the gun shop for a reliable brand.

JHP ammo is better.

It is a personal decision. I prefer pain and less risk: heart

Reactions: DeadAtNight
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I hope you choose a big one. If you choose your heart, try not to hit your rib. Remember, too, the bullet is not yet at full velocity when exiting the barrel.

FWIW, shotguns aren't that hard to conceal if you should need to ctb somewhere else. Hell, many a mass murderer here in the states manage to conceal many a rifle with no problem on their way to their intended targets.

DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
I recommend pistol too because ammo is easier to find and cheaper. Ask the gun shop for a reliable brand.

JHP ammo is better.

It is a personal decision. I prefer pain and less risk: heart
Thank you, I will do some research on JHP ammo now.

Last edited: