• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I've met a few of you on here through conversation and it's nice to see word spreading to hopefully get our numbers up.

Now obviously don't list your specific location, city or state, but can I see a show of hands do we have only a handful of Australians here or more?

Again, use common sense before replying in this thread. I'm also curious to hear how you discovered the site.

I for my part am Australian and found the site randomly through google searching up methods and keywords a little bit ago.

Reactions: Soon4me and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
*Raises hand* hi
Found this place from 8chan's suicide board

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stargazer
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
*Raises hand* hi
Found this place from 8chan's suicide board
Yes we've spoken before. Do try to encourage others (from there or elsewhere) to know about this site, for genuine people.
The more the merrier here.

Reactions: Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Roulette
H

HopelessKim

Nov 4, 2018
Can't remember what keywords I used, but literally popped up as the first link on google, lol

C

checking out

Sep 17, 2018
Hey mat another Aussie here
I've met a few of you on here through conversation and it's nice to see word spreading to hopefully get our numbers up.

Now obviously don't list your specific location, city or state, but can I see a show of hands do we have only a handful of Australians here or more?

Again, use common sense before replying in this thread. I'm also curious to hear how you discovered the site.

I for my part am Australian and found the site randomly through google searching up methods and keywords a little bit ago.
. Yeah I think I googled 'suicide forum' or something similar

O

OthelloToOblivion

Nov 6, 2018
yeah, hi. I think I googled something? i honestly don't remember.

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Great to hear there's a handful, we can only hope for more fellow Australians discovering and joining this site.

No doubt the Christmas period may see some depressed people coming onboard, if their alone for the holidays.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Trinity

Trinity

trans disaster
Nov 16, 2018
Found this site recently from googling methods. I didn't spend much time on here because I went and did the whole "I'm gonna get better :)" thing for a bit but hey now I'm back

Reactions: stargazer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jodes and 1 other person
O

OthelloToOblivion

Nov 6, 2018
Found this site recently from googling methods. I didn't spend much time on here because I went and did the whole "I'm gonna get better :)" thing for a bit but hey now I'm back
Sorry to ask, have you got PMs "unlocked" yet?

Reactions: stargazer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
Aussie Aussie Aussie...

Yeah did a google search...

Reactions: goxua, Kill Me Now, stargazer and 1 other person
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
From the Northern Rivers area... yeah I think I found it through Google.

Reactions: stargazer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
It's so nice to have the company of fellow Australians here. Can I have a childish whinge to you all as I complain that I'm still here. I've been waiting to CTB for weeks. I keep posting in all the right threads, waiting for someone to notice me and reach out.
If you've seen my partner mega thread posts, or see my profile, that's why I'm only still here.

All I want is to be able to CTB with someone before Xmas. Little more than a week. I'm always happy to chat or more.

Sigh...hopefully more Aussies come here

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
P.S. That is a beautiful avatar you have.

Reactions: Trinity
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Thank you. Its from 'Serial Experiments: Lain' and its a character I relate to a lot.
I shouldn't get so attracted to a uniform either. I'm 24! But I can always pretend it's only "based" on a uniform, and that is just a 20-something's normal casual attire.
Something those skirts and their design, I sort of like but not in a fetish way. I hate fetishes of any kind.
That said, I often wish I was naturally auburn haired (like a red head) and or was hitched to one too. Ahh a man can dream. A man can dream.

Reactions: onewayroad
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
Thank you. Its from 'Serial Experiments: Lain' and its a character I relate to a lot.

Such a great series. I should rewatch it.

Reactions: Trinity